Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ReWasD Project

Hello All!!

After a good few months of messing, playing and experimenting using ReWasd; I've finally got a video to share with the community!

I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to develop this project even furthur with ReWasD in the future! There is still so much I want to add to this in the coming year

Using Guitar Hero Controller To Control Visuals at a NightClub!! Powered using Resolume Arena 7Gamers and Nightclubs what a combo The VJ lyfe UnGG0Y StUDiOS ...

If you liked it, pls consider whackin' it a cheeky like

Big thanks to the whole community; and espeically to the Devs for making this project possible! --
    This has been a personal dream of mine for about 2 years hahahahhaha

See you on the forums!

J

UnGG0Y StuDios

Hey there!

Thank you for sharing, that is amazing!

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah I thought you might enjoy it hahahah!
      Still got a long way to go before the whole setup is complete

Bring on 2022!

Comment

We will be happy to see the updates

Also, if you do not mind, please share your setup, we are pretty excited by this idea.

Comment

Excellent job with that! It's very cool to see non-gaming uses for reWASD.

Comment

Originally Posted by UnGG0Y View Post
            Hello All!!

After a good few months of messing, playing and experimenting using ReWasd; I've finally got a video to share with the community!

I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to develop this project even furthur with ReWasD in the future! There is still so much I want to add to this in the coming year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2VlqY67zn0G Switch
            If you liked it, pls consider whackin' it a cheeky like

Big thanks to the whole community; and espeically to the Devs for making this project possible! --
            This has been a personal dream of mine for about 2 years hahahahhaha

See you on the forums!

J

UnGG0Y StuDios
            I have seen the youtube. It is great to do that. Please upload more videos. I have followed you in YouTube.

Comment

Working...
            X