Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello, great! Thank you for our feedback.

Leave a comment:

• aqa
    replied
    Thanks for the quick response and workarround. ReWASD works again after setting the global RivaTuner Statistics Server application detection setting to none.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Originally Posted by saberX View Post

I can confirm that after this last Windows update, that was also my issue , and after I blacklisted reWasd from RivaTuner, is all nice and fluffy here. Thanks.
    Thanks for letting us know that it works. Sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately there is nothing we can do from our side, because this issue is caused by the third-party apps.

Leave a comment:

• saberX
    replied
    Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
    Hello!

The issue may be caused by graphics card utilities that inject into some DirectX libraries. The fix is easy: you just need to black-list reWASD from these tools.

So, please check whether you have any of these apps installed: MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner, Fresco Logiс Proxy Display Driver, Duet Display or something similar. Then, check whether those ones have updates or disable them for reWASD and any other app that suddenly misbehaves.

For MSI Afterburner properties, switch RTSS off for all apps (by default) and then enable it only for the ones where you really need it. For RivaTuner, create a new profile for reWASD in the Application Profile Properties and set the "none" option in the Application Detection Level.
    I can confirm that after this last Windows update, that was also my issue , and after I blacklisted reWasd from RivaTuner, is all nice and fluffy here. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

The issue may be caused by graphics card utilities that inject into some DirectX libraries. The fix is easy: you just need to black-list reWASD from these tools.

So, please check whether you have any of these apps installed: MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner, Fresco Logiс Proxy Display Driver, Duet Display or something similar. Then, check whether those ones have updates or disable them for reWASD and any other app that suddenly misbehaves.

For MSI Afterburner properties, switch RTSS off for all apps (by default) and then enable it only for the ones where you really need it. For RivaTuner, create a new profile for reWASD in the Application Profile Properties and set the "none" option in the Application Detection Level.

Leave a comment:

• aqa
    started a topic rewasd doesn't start with KB4515384

rewasd doesn't start with KB4515384

Windows 10 automatically installed update KB4515384 today, and after that ReWASD doesn't start at all.
    The systemtray icon is not visible, the launcher doesn't work and previously made config is not applied to the controller.
    After removing the update ReWASD works again.

Please look into this.
Working...
X