Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello! I am not sure if I get you right. You want to press and release a button, but it should still act like it is pressed?
    Then, you may need Toggle.

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied
    but what should I set if I want to let mouse keep up and it detect as press down the button

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi there,

1. If you want to remap 2 buttons to mouse move, it better to via shortcuts. So press 2 buttons at the same time mouse goes up to down.

2. If you want to remap mouse move (like mouse up) to buttons combination — it's not going to work. In this case best option remap the mouse to stick (screenshot) and add combo with 2 buttons on the high zone (link). When the stick reaches max deflection, the combo is triggered.

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied
    I want remap mouse up and down as 2 buttons.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi,
    Ok, so what should be pressed\held? You need to remap to controller's stick, right? In this case, the stick is deflected up (or down) and keeps being deflected until you stop spinning. What else should be added or remapped?

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied
    the spinning wheel just move the mouse cursor only.Click image for larger version

Name:	idk what.png
Views:	1687
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	222963

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Originally Posted by wMnT View Post

As you can see in the 0:44, when he is spinning in the same direction, it detects as press and hold the button. But when I was doing the same thing, it detects me as clicking it multiple times.

Mmm, what button? A mouse button, a controller button? Does the spinning wheel just move the mouse cursor only (according to your very first video)?

How does the game see this device? Does it detect as the controller since the mouse has been remapped as the controller's stick? How does this remapped device behave in https://gamepad-tester.com/?

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied

As you can see in the 0:44, when he is spinning in the same direction, it detects as press and hold the button. But when I was doing the same thing, it detects me as clicking it multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi there,

I'm sorry, but I don't know what could cause the clicking (which I heard twice, I think, on the last video). So:

- Please, try to create a new config with default settings, open online tester, and check if the problem persists here - https://gamepad-tester.com/
    - What this mapping for? Please, left the default setting when a new config creating.
    - What's clicking? Does it mean that button is pressed\released sound or some sound interferences?

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied

It didn't hold, but clicking even more.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi there,

Spinning left and right with this device makes the mouse cursor moves up and down. The mouse is remapped to stick in reWASD, so the game should detect the stick deflection instead of a mouse.
    1. Please, open the "License" tab and activate the advanced mapping feature (screenshot).
    2. Select the PS4 remote play config and unmap the mouse (screenshot)
    3. Apply config. Now, spinning moves should be detected as a stick deflection in a game. Try this and let us know if the problem remains.

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied
    In the game, if I spin the turntable at the same direction, it should be detected as holding, but at the 0:06 of the video, you can see it detected as clicking multiple times instead of holding.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi there.

1. Thank you for your video and screenshot. First of all, please update the current 5.5.1 version to ver 5.6. Try to reproduce the problem.

2. I'm still puzzled about the "clicking like crazy instead of holding". When does it happen? May I ask you to make a video, as you've done but with the reported issue? Is the sound in the video is the clicking you're talking about?

Leave a comment:

• wMnT
    replied
    It's a controller for rhythm games, and it connected by USB. It was detected as a mouse and a keyboard. I use it in beatoraja, a rhythm game.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	inform 1.png
Views:	1772
Size:	500.4 KB
ID:	222798
    infrom2
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi there,

I don't know if I get you correct, but you have some device (turntable), connected to a PC via some software that transforms turning to a mouse moves. Do you need to remap this mouse move to a stick move?

1. May I ask you to specify more about the turntable (what is a device, how it's connected to the PC, how detected in the reWASD) how it's remapped in reWASD?
    2. What do you remap in the reWASD?
    3. Some screenshots or videos are appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X