Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daedrixxx2
    replied
    I'm happy to report that as of the latest update the left thumbstick works correctly. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    Square stick area is not implemented yet. No ETA is set either.

Leave a comment:

• js81
    replied
    Hi there, if I may bump this thread, I'd like to report that I have this exact issue with Trails of Cold Steel. I wonder if there's been any progress on that new feature to leave the stick as is?

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    I see, thanks for the details! reWASD makes a "perfect circle" for the sticks, including the one you have. Most games do not detect anything that goes above the circle, but seems this one depends on it. We will add the possibility to left sticks as is in one of the next releases, but I can't tell you the exact release date at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience and stay tuned! Will be happy to let you know once it is released.

Leave a comment:

• daedrixxx2
    replied
    Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Hello! Which controller do you have? Have you changed the stick response curve when you experience this issue with the game?
    Hi! A regular wireless Xbox One controller. Of course I tried fiddling with the stick response curve, but to no avail. I spent a day trying to find a working setting.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Originally Posted by daedrixxx2 View Post

This was without enabling virtual controllers, just remapping. I also tried the various virtual controller options (xbox one, 360, and DS4), even tried changing left stick settings, no change.
    Hello! Which controller do you have? Have you changed the stick response curve when you experience this issue with the game?

Leave a comment:

• daedrixxx2
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shion View Post
    But it is quite weird that game works the way you've described, as our virtual gamepads should work the same way real ones do. I suppose you can try using another [Virtual Gamepad]. You can select it by clicking on [Magic Wand] icon.
    This was without enabling virtual controllers, just remapping. I also tried the various virtual controller options (xbox one, 360, and DS4), even tried changing left stick settings, no change.

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    We have plans for an option to set stick area shape to square, which should allow full 100% raw deflection on diagonals. No ETA though.

But it is quite weird that game works the way you've described, as our virtual gamepads should work the same way real ones do. I suppose you can try using another [Virtual Gamepad]. You can select it by clicking on [Magic Wand] icon.

Leave a comment:

• Weird movement bug with the left analog stick

Hello everyone. I've used reWASD since two years now and I can say that I'm very satisfied.
    This is the first time the program gives me an actual bug though. This happens with Soul Reaver 2.
    When the remap is On, the left stick behaviour changes: the four main directions work fine but the diagonals sensitivity is diminished.
    I use "gamepad + keyboard" in the game's options so that I can map some buttons in the game while what I can't map in-game I map it in reWASD.
    This way I get the left analog stick (automatically detected by the game) sensitivity when moving, which means that if I push the stick 1/3 the character walks, at 2/3 he runs slowly, while fully pushing it he runs.
    Instead when the program is On the four main directions work properly, but even when pushing fully in the four diagonal directions the character only does the slow run (as if the stick was pushed at 2/3).
    This is without mapping anything to the left stick ofc. I tried to "unmap" the left stick to avoid interferences between the program and the game, but doing so results in the stick not being recognized at all by the game.
    When the remapping is Off the left stick works as it should.
    I could chose "keyboard" controls, and remap the movements to the left stick, but doing so I would lose the movements sensitivity, as there's no button on the keyboard to make the character walk, he would just run at every pressure level.
    I hope this is something that can be fixed in the next release.
Working...
X