No announcement yet.

Xbox Elite Vibration stops working as designed in game when remap is turned on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite Vibration stops working as designed in game when remap is turned on

I got this program to help with Forza Motorsport 7, i have mapped it so that when i press X both X and A get pressed at the same time works great, i also did it B so that when i press B both A and B get pressed at the same time works great.... for some reason when remap is on my Vibration in my triggers have been changed and does not feel like the default vibration i want from the triggers in game, how do i change the thing i want ( A B A X) without the program messing with other stuff I didn't touch?

Hey there!
    reWASD emulates a virtual gamepad similar to the real Dualshock 4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One. Therefore, the vibration works differently than it would if you created a virtual version of Xbox Elite. It is the same as the gamepad whose virtual type you selected in reWASD.

Comment

thanks for reply, sorry virtual type i selected? i can change the type?

Comment

Originally Posted by Roywh10 View Post
        thanks for reply, sorry virtual type i selected? i can change the type?
        As I wrote above, in reWASD you can choose from three types of virtual gamepad. However, you cannot recreate the Elite controller's native vibration behavior in reWASD.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	116a64f3bf.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	225969

Comment

thanks alot! yeah that fixed it

Comment

Originally Posted by Roywh10 View Post
            thanks alot! yeah that fixed it
            You're welcome!

Comment