Wrong licence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong licence?

I bought the combo licence but when I activate the code I still don't have the combo licence active and asks me to buy it still.
    When I check the email it says I paid for 1 PC | Lifetime updates which is not true, please help me.

Please provide us with your payment information (invoice, email address, order id, transaction id) so we can check what features were purchased.

Comment

I also purchased button mapping (Which is working)
      Combo is not though.
      Attached Files

Comment

There are 2 orders completed from your email address:
        Order 871603, 6 EUR paid, includes the basic reWASD license
        Order 871606, 6 EUR paid, includes the advanced mapping feature.

There are no purchases for the key combo feature in your account.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
          There are 2 orders completed from your email address:
          Order 871603, 6 EUR paid, includes the basic reWASD license
          Order 871606, 6 EUR paid, includes the advanced mapping feature.

There are no purchases for the key combo feature in your account.
          I paid for the combo 100%. Can you switch the licence for me please? If that is not possible could I get a refund.

Comment

I paid for the combo and advanced mapping. That is the 2 I clicked and payed for.
            There was nothing about the basic rewasd licence...
            If I can't get the combo licence please could I have a refund as I did not get what I paid for.

Comment

What should I do? Sorry for being a pain. I just really want to use this amazing software.

Comment

So basically, you need the reWASD license key and the combo feature only, the advanced mapping feature is not needed, am I right?

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
                  So basically, you need the reWASD license key and the combo feature only, the advanced mapping feature is not needed, am I right?
                  I need the advanced mapping feature too. When I bought the licences nothing was mentioned about the rewasd licence.
                  I bought the combo and advanced mapping.

Comment

I didn't realize you had to pay for the update package so I thought it was the combo package. Could you refund them both so I can buy the full package please

Comment

reWASD's basic license key + Full Pack of additional features cost is €16.99. You already paid €12. We have issued a discount for your email address, now you can update to the full pack only for €4.99.
                      The total cost for you will be the same as for the new purchase.
                      €12 that you paid + €4.99 of the remaining cost = €16.99 in total.

To make the payment, please log in to your thexifyy@gmail.com daemon-tools.cc account and press 'Customize' button near your license key.
                      You will be redirected to complete the checkout.

After the payment, you will have the basic reWASD license key with the full pack of additional features.

This, there is absolutely no need in making the refund to wait till money come back to your credit card / account. You can simply proceed with the payment to purchase the software for the cost as for the brand-new promotion cost.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                        X