Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger Response Curve

Hello,

Is it possible in any way to change the response curve for an XInput controller (standard XBox or compatible equivalent)? I know it's possible with an Elite controller, but what about a standard one? The option is available for the left and right sticks, but not the the triggers, why is that?

Thanks!

Hello
    How is it supposed to work?
    If you want the trigger to need to be pressed quite a bit to activate, then you can change the zones for it and set the mappings in the appropriate settings.

Comment

Hello,

I don't want zone control for the triggers, I want response curve control, just like what is available to the left and right sticks. The left and right sticks have both response curve and zone controls, but the left/right triggers only have zone control.

Thanks.

Comment

Also,

Basically, when I roll my ship in Star Citizen, I want the sensitivity to be very low (like 5-15%) for the first 50% of the trigger press, and then the sensitivity highest for the rest of the press. Unfortunately you can't adjust sensitivity/response curves for triggers in the game itself, but you can with the sticks only. I find it strange that Rewasd doesn't seem to have the option either, but has it for the sticks only. If I definitely cannot do it with Rewasd, then if you can recommend another way or another software, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

There is no way to do this in reWASD yet, but we will look into it to add in future updates. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

I second this. Spline curves would be a super awesome feature. A lot of games don't support it... so having a third party app like reWASD do it for them makes you guys heroes.

Comment

Originally Posted by milljm View Post
              I second this. Spline curves would be a super awesome feature. A lot of games don't support it... so having a third party app like reWASD do it for them makes you guys heroes.
              I want to add to this, I've already suggested extended response curve editor, where we could add as many points as needed and bend the lines between points to set the curves. Same would be welcome for Triggers. Actually, even better if we could have separate 'return' response curve, this could allow for example making sawtooth pattern that would output several full trigger presses as you push it to the end (making burst shots for example), but then have flat response on the way back, so that at any point trigger is pulled back it would output 0.

Comment

Hi x.iso

Thanks for the suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

Working...
                X