xbox cloud gaming mouse is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox cloud gaming mouse is not working

I was playing with the mouse perfectly two days ago, and then I didn't understand what happened, I think it happened because I pulled the mouse cable, now the mouse definitely doesn't work, I deleted and installed it 3 times, there are 3 days left, please help me finish the trial period

There is a possibility that you are lacking the [Advanced Mapping] feature, which is required to remap the mouse to a stick of a virtual controller. Features are available for trial only for 3 days.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      There is a possibility that you are lacking the [Advanced Mapping] feature, which is required to remap the mouse to a stick of a virtual controller. Features are available for trial only for 3 days.
      what you are saying may be true, there are 4 days left of the 7 days now, so is it happening and is there any solution, is it just to buy

Comment

Keep in mind that for such a config you will need to buy a basic reWASD license and a feature, since the feature cannot be bought without it.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
          Keep in mind that for such a config you will need to buy a basic reWASD license and a feature, since the feature cannot be bought without it.
          i understand, thank you, I need to buy

Comment

Originally Posted by Agony View Post
            I was playing with the mouse perfectly two days ago, and then I didn't understand what happened, I think it happened because I pulled the mouse cable, now the mouse definitely doesn't work, I deleted and installed it 3 times, there are 3 days left, please help me finish the trial period fnf mods

I also have the same situation as you. Thanks to everyone here, I found a solution for myself.

Comment

Working...
            X