Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The joystick on the virtual controller looks like it's stuck at a time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The joystick on the virtual controller looks like it's stuck at a time.

As you can see. When I turned the mapping on, the joystick movement in the central area was not as smooth as when I turned the mapping off.I wonder how we can solve this.
    As you can see. When I turned the mapping on, the joystick movement in the central area was not as smooth as when I turned the mapping off

Hey there!

Unfortunately, other than increasing the dead zone, this cannot be fixed.

Try to increase the dead zone; it should fix this issue.
    You can do this in the Advanced Stick settings.

Also, you can learn more about the dead zone in this article.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

Unfortunately, other than increasing the dead zone, this cannot be fixed.

Try to increase the dead zone; it should fix this issue.
      You can do this in the Advanced Stick settings.

Also, you can learn more about the dead zone in this article.
      What I want to say that rewasd had a problem with the virtual joystick, so I made this video to illustrate the situation.

In the first half of the video, I tested the joystick of my joystick, and you can see that it is very smooth to draw a small circle in the center of the joystick.

But in the second half of the video, when rewasd mapping is turned on, rewasd's virtual joystick cannot do this.

Increasing the center dead zone will not change the accuracy of the joystick of the virtual gamepad. This is a problem with the joystick algorithm of the virtual gamepad.Because if rewasd maps
      out the joystick accuracy of the virtual controller itself, then whatever mapping I do will eventually affect what I do.Because no matter how powerful rewasd's mapping,if the mapping of a virtual joystick is not accurate, it will be fatal for a fps game.

I would like to know if you can fix this problem later.

Comment

It's a known issue, and we think it will be fixed in the future, but unfortunately, there is no ETA at this moment.

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Working...
        X