my game feels stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my game feels stuttering

my game is laggy i have stutters like when i move mouse its not smoth any help pls?

This most likely happens due to double inputs.

Make sure that you have [Advanced Mapping] feature activated and have all keyboard and mouse mappings [Muted] in your config.

Comment

when i mute all the keybinds i cant build and binds not working

Comment

It would mean that your controller scheme does not match the one this config was made for.
        Make sure the mappings of your reWASD config match the expected actions set in controller settings of the game.

For example: If you want to place an object with the Left Mouse Button, it must be related to a controller button, which has the "Place" action selected for it in build mode.

Comment

I am unable to build and the bindings are not functioning when I mute all doodle jump​ of the keybinds.
          Last edited by ewasdom; 28.12.2023, 07:57.

Comment

Ensure that Ignore gamepad input option is set to OFF in the Fortnite's settings.​

Comment

If you are using your PC for a long time, you need to check the inside of the PC case for dust and dirt. Dirt is also a factor that causes computer performance to decline and gaming to lag
              Last edited by lifeskill; 26.12.2023, 09:48.

Comment

To address lag and mouse stutter issues in your game, try updating graphics drivers, lowering in-game graphics settings, and closing background applications. If the problem persists, consider upgrading hardware

Comment

Working...
                X