Remap Keyboard & Mouse in reWASD 5.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap Keyboard & Mouse in reWASD 5.0!

Meet the biggest and the craziest reWASD update!

Since, reWASD 5.0, you can use all the powers of your favorite mapping software for keyboards and mice. Also, you can unite up to 4 different devices and enable cross-device Shift mode and Shortcuts. It means that you can press a keyboard key and activate a new layout on your mouse. In addition, now it will be possible to create a single controller out of two physical ones and let them work as one. Are you excited as much as we are? Follow the release notes below to find out which fun things you will be able to do with the latest release:
    • Use reWASD powers for Keyboard and Mouse
    • Group up to 4 devices to remap them together
    • Record combos from physical controllers
    • Enable devoted LED colors for Shift modes on DualShock 4
    • Add up to 24-day-long pause to your combo sequences
    • Set up to 9999 iterations for Execute at once combos
    • Change the virtual keyboard emulation settings
    • Hide unused devices from reWASD
    • Set the null trigger deadzone
    The list of fixed issues:
    • Fixed: Mouse sensitivity value influences the scroll emulation
    • Fixed: Gamepad mapping is not working on DualShock 4 touchpad zones
    • Fixed: Keyboard mappings from separate buttons work together with shortcut keyboard mappings if a virtual controller is created
    • Fixed: Inherited unmaps for Stick directions can’t be cancelled in Shift
    • Fixed: Memory leak in GUI or agent while quickly switching between associated apps
    • Fixed: Ctrl+Alt+Delete emergency shortcut doesn’t stop rumble on some gamepads
    • Fixed: Crash on renaming a game which config is autodetected
    • Fixed: Hint about Slot hotkeys is shown when hotkeys are turned off

reWASD 5.0 is the most comprehensive version we have ever created. Numerous changes, improvements, updates and fixes are included. And it may be a chance that some tiny defects are also here. Please let us know if you experience any misunderstanding with the new version. We are here to make it even better

AWESOME!!!!
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Nice update, love that you put colors for modes, is there a way to change the modes default colour, to some other colour ?

Comment

Hello,

We took this idea to the account to add some more colors next updates.

Thank you for your suggestion.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Okay I will look forward to that update, thanks

Comment

Thank you for the update

Question: It sounds like I'll be able to use my Chatpad attachment with my controller now; can you confirm if the new features will allow that?

Comment

Originally Posted by jul3z View Post
              Thank you for the update

Question: It sounds like I'll be able to use my Chatpad attachment with my controller now; can you confirm if the new features will allow that?
              Unfortunately, Chatpad is not supported at the moment. We are working on adding the one for Xbox Elite and it will appear in one of the next versions. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
              X