Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let your Elite Series 2 controller shine this Christmas with reWASD 6.0.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let your Elite Series 2 controller shine this Christmas with reWASD 6.0.1!

We hope you have already tried our big major release, but even if not, it is already time to switch to the next version — 6.0.1. We have fixed a few things to make it more stable, and are ready to present two shiny features:
    • Adjust the colored Xbox Elite Series 2 LED
    Once you connect the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, you will see a Rainbow — our default preset for this state. Once you apply a config, you will see other default colors and modes — different for each Slot and Shift. Also, if the battery is Low, your LED will notify you about it. All the presets could be changed in Preferences -> LED settings, just ensure that you have chosen Xbox Elite 2 in the list.

Small note: this feature is available only when you connect the controller via cable or the official adapter.
    • Change the mode and brightness of Xbox Series X and One S LED
    Xbox Series X and Xbox One S (with 5.11+ firmware available for Xbox Insiders only now) could get a benefit from LED too — changing the brightness level and using our predefined modes to get different notifications on what is going on with your controller. You can check the relevant options here, or try it by yourself!

Note: this functionality is available for wired connection and the official adapter only.

And here is a minimized list of fixes before our team officially wish you the merriest Christmas and happiest New Year
    • Fixed: Some clones of Nintendo Switch Pro are not detected via Bluetooth after the update
    • Fixed: Some users with non-English locale could not launch the background agent due to issues with Windows Defender
    • Fixed: Several specific crashes reported by users

Oh man, I just want to say, IMMEDIATELY after reading this announcement, I ordered an Xbox Series X Controller! There was never a good reason to upgrade my normal Xbox One Controller, but as soon as I read this announcment, that I can now control the LED, I ordered IMMEDIATELY. I was always sad and thought, that Microsoft didn't implement the ability to control the LED, but what a beautiful Christmas-Surprise from Microsoft and reWASD!!! And you guys should get a commission from Microsoft, because I am buying the controller only because of the LED settings in reWASD ;-)

Comment

Great to know that the controller will finally meet your expectations fully Have the great holidays!

Comment

Working...
      X