This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD 6.2.1: Azeron edition

Hello! We are happy to announce our special build created with Azeron partnership in mind.

To all our new Azeron users — welcome to our community

Please check the details about the licensing system on Azeron forum. The new devices will be shipped starting from the next week.

This small but mighty build also lets you:
    • Remap the Share button on Xbox Series X clones
    The list of clones includes long-awaited Wolverine V2 controllers, and other clones should be recognized properly too.
    • Remap Xbox Elite paddles on 5.13 firmware version
    There is a tiny detail here — you will see a bit outdated info when you launch reWASD for the first time, please ignore it — the paddles are back on track, but you still should Unmap them in Xbox Accessories app to avoid the double input.

Please download the new version manually from our website this time, it won’t be suggested as a usual update. And stay tuned for new versions — we are planning another big release pretty soon!​

I have an Azeron Cyborg on order which I gather will come with a reWASD licence as the new boards aren't compatible with the old Azeron software.
    I have watched Azeron's guide for setting up the thumbstick with the restrictor ring but haven't found any info anywhere on how to do this with reWASD and wondered how straight forward it will be as I'll need it for the games I play?

Comment

Hello! In this case, you need to make a response curve, that rises sharply. Read more about the response curve settings here.

Comment

Working...
      X