Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for reWASD 7.1? Not today, lads. We’ve got something to say.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for reWASD 7.1? Not today, lads. We’ve got something to say.

Dear reWASD users,

Today, we were about to release the new version of reWASD with advanced functionality that may allow you to enhance the experience of using your favorite controllers like Dual Sense. We assumed that it was gonna be an absolutely new way of using reWASD with controllers. But... There's one big BUT - the last Call of Duty patch.

We understand that for many of you, reWASD has become an indispensable tool for remapping controllers and improving gameplay. reWASD allows you to customize the control process, use your favorite controllers, even the ones that are unsupported by games, open the world of retro games, and resolve some technical issues. We all know there's no more such utility. However, recent videos that went viral claim that reWASD is a cheating tool, which caused a response from the developers and publishers of some games. The biggest problem is the way how Activision reacted with their restriction on using reWASD and the Call of Duty game series.

We would like to emphasize once again that reWASD is a powerful gamepad mapper. This is not a cheat tool and never has been. reWASD is designed to remap the devices, and it is not responsible for the policies set by game developers and publishers or the way the games work.

However, we are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.

hola, lamento eso, pero afecta a reasignar un mouse como gamepad para tener aimassist o tambien a los que usamos por ejemplo el Apex de flydigi??

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post
      hola, lamento eso, pero afecta a reasignar un mouse como gamepad para tener aimassist o tambien a los que usamos por ejemplo el Apex de flydigi??
      1. reWASD does not provide aim assist. This is a feature of games that provides advantages to players using a controller. reWASD allows you to emulate a virtual controller on any supported device.
      2. If such game developer patches block the use of reWASD in general, then it does not matter what controller you use with reWASD.​

Comment

Originally Posted by akima View Post
        Dear reWASD users,

Today, we were about to release the new version of reWASD with advanced functionality that may allow you to enhance the experience of using your favorite controllers like Dual Sense. We assumed that it was gonna be an absolutely new way of using reWASD with controllers. But... There's one big BUT - the last Call of Duty patch.

We understand that for many of you, reWASD has become an indispensable tool for remapping controllers and improving gameplay. reWASD allows you to customize the control process, use your favorite controllers, even the ones that are unsupported by games, open the world of retro games, and resolve some technical issues. We all know there's no more such utility. However, recent videos that went viral claim that reWASD is a cheating tool, which caused a response from the developers and publishers of some games. The biggest problem is the way how Activision reacted with their restriction on using reWASD and the Call of Duty game series.

We would like to emphasize once again that reWASD is a powerful gamepad mapper. This is not a cheat tool and never has been. reWASD is designed to remap the devices, and it is not responsible for the policies set by game developers and publishers or the way the games work.

However, we are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.
        If this is not a cheat, then why are they treating like a cheat. sounds to me like your not standing up for your product, i cant even have REWASD on my computer Because Call of Duty/Activision says its a Cheat program. Doesnt really seem fair to your users.

Comment

hi all given the COD ban is there any other easy to use software such as reWASD? i use an azeron and a mouse to emulate these 2 inputs as a playstation controller - can you help me find another solution or software to help me with this? i have to use the azeron and a mouse because if have a disease in my thumbs and fingers and the Azeron and the mouse is better for me than holding an actual controller.

Comment

Also happening in APEX Legends.

Comment

Rewasd has a bad reputation for allowing players to get aim assist on mnk. You should disable that asap and inform Activision & EA of the change. Hopefully that will be enough to lift the ban.

Comment

Originally Posted by Thomas960 View Post
                Rewasd has a bad reputation for allowing players to get aim assist on mnk. You should disable that asap and inform Activision & EA of the change. Hopefully that will be enough to lift the ban.
                As was mentioned above - the game provides Aim Assist if it sees controller input.
                Meaning we can`t turn AA off regardless of our desire.

Comment

hola consulta, no pueden sacar un software estándar q solo funcione o te permita usar solo el teclado y ratón como mando, sin opciones o mejoras ni nada raro solo te permita eso, q tu cleclado y mouse lo detecte como joystick para solo usar los veneficios que te brinda el juego? sin nada raro. Así no pasan estas cosas. o alguien puede decirme que software funciona hoy en día como rewasd. es que es un fastidio que aya 200mil software para mandos como DS4 Q se utiliza para mejorar el aim assist a niveles apsurdos y actividad no lo ve como hack y solo rewasd para teclado y mouse y por configuraciones q tiene avazados si lo vieron como hack. Deberían sacar un software que solo permita eso = convertir tu teclado y mouse en joystick, sin opciones avanzadas ni nada raro y el rewasd normal y cada uno elije cual usar.

Comment

Hi, i wanted to know if i'm still able to use Rewasd safely as i used rewasd remaper with xbox elite controller buttons binded as keyboard inputs with my left hand for movements and with my mouse, in call of duty i've always used the mouse and keyboard section to play the game without any trouble but the recent information that people use the controller section with rewasd to abuse aim assist and may get the app can be banned made me wondering if it stil safe to play with rewasd enabled

Comment

As far as I know, to play Apex and COD you need to remove reWASD from your PC completely. Usually, the games just don't run if reWASD is installed.

However, there are no cases of ban in COD because of reWASD

Comment

Any news of a rewasd without gamepad emulation?

Comment

Originally Posted by owerlord View Post
                          Any news of a rewasd without gamepad emulation?
                          Any news about any reWASD updates will be revealed when we are ready for it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

Any news about any reWASD updates will be revealed when we are ready for it.
                            Hope it will be soon ☺️

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

As was mentioned above - the game provides Aim Assist if it sees controller input.
                              Meaning we can`t turn AA off regardless of our desire.
                              To clarify, I'm talking about the ability to use Rewasd to emulate a controller using a mouse and keyboard. This can be abused to get AA on mnk and is the reason for the blacklisting across at least 2 major FPS titles that I know of so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X