Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
    Try to clear data.
    Open Preferences โ†’ General โ†’ Clear data.

Please let us know if this does not help.

Also, please send us a screenshot of the system specifications that shows you have 5 monitors connected and a screenshot of the monitor specifications that is not being displayed in reWASD.
    I found the problem, it seems to be related to duplicated displays. I have attached a screenshot of my display set up. In that configuration the Cintiq pro 27 doesn't show in the radial menu config screen. If I set displays 1 and 5 to extend normally I can see all 5 displays correctly in the radial menu config. Note that the display that doesn't show is not part of the duplicate group, but is still affected somehow (it's number 3 in the screenshot).

Clear data doesn't help.

โ€‹
    Attached Files

Comment

Please clarify what monitors are in the duplicate group. If you add Cintiq Pro 27 to the duplicate group, does it show in reWASD?

Also, please make the duplicate group with the displays that are in reWASD and let us know what displays the Radial Menu appears

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
        Please clarify what monitors are in the duplicate group. If you add Cintiq Pro 27 to the duplicate group, does it show in reWASD?

Also, please make the duplicate group with the displays that are in reWASD and let us know what displays the Radial Menu appears
        In the screenshots attached, here are the associated displays:

1. Dell U3223
        2. LG TV SSCR2
        3. Cintiq Pro 27
        4. LG QHD
        5. TX-NR636

1, 2, 3 are on a Nvidia 3080, and 4, 5 are on integrated intel 770.

I've experimented with the groups some more and here's a couple things that happened:

Group of 1\2, 5 disappears from radial
        Group of 1\3, 3 disappears
        Group of 1\5, 3 disappears (this is the config I use normally)
        Group of 2\3, 5 disappears
        Group of 2\5, 5 disappears
        Group of 4\3, 5 disappearsโ€‹
        Group of 4\5, 5 disappearsโ€‹
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the provided information. We will review this issue.

Comment

Hey there!

Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed at the moment as it is a bug, but it will be corrected in future updates.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
              Hey there!

Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed at the moment as it is a bug, but it will be corrected in future updates.
              Cool thanks!

Comment

Hi. Could you please update reWASD to the latest version and check if it's working correctly for you now?

Comment

Working...
                X