Let's talk about your favorite games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about your favorite games

reWASD is a tool to make gaming process more comfortable, rich and customizable. But... for which games do you use it? Or maybe there are some awesome games that do not require any adjustments? Would be great to know about all the titles you game with passion :satisfied:

My favortite game of all times is Life is Strange. I've played it with keyboard and mouse first, but then I got Xbox Elite controller and decided to re-play it with it. Like all other graphic novels, it is much more convenient to use gamepad with it. And... then I got reWASD to re-assign paddles to make this process even better

Comment

Hi there,

Have you tried to play cyberpunk 2077? I love this game.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have installed it and played for about an hour. Looks great just haven't tried it enough to make a final opinion

Comment

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
          S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
          S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

Comment

I hardly play action RPGs at all, because I get too involved, forget about real life, and that's basically what all of my friends will hear me talking about. And even though this is exactly what happened with Fallout NV lately, I'm glad I decided to start playing it. So after 2 months of watching reviews, 64/75 Steam achievements, 220 in-game hrs (mind you the greatest playtime before this was Garry's Mod, a LONG time ago, and it was about 380 hours during 2 or 3 years), I can call New Vegas my favorite game. The only sad thing about this all is not the fact that I don't have a life and spend almost all of my time near my PC, it's that right now all the other Fallout releases seem boring. I'll give a try on Fallout 4 and The Outer Worlds though, just as I'll get sick-ish playing New Vegas (never)

Comment

okay a small update, it's 66\75 achievements... I wonder if I have enough patience to make this game platinum on steam that's be cool

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Of Configs View Post
                okay a small update, it's 66\75 achievements... I wonder if I have enough patience to make this game platinum on steam that's be cool
                Wish you luck

Comment

Hi to every one.

Start playing STAR WARS Battlefront II and I love it, especially when you SW fan! Has anybody played this game?
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

73/75!! it's whether this game is gonna kill me or I'm gonna kill it. two of the hardest ones left

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                      Hi to every one.

Start playing STAR WARS Battlefront II and I love it, especially when you SW fan! Has anybody played this game?
                      oh I have this one too, but haven't played it yet. I think it was free on Epic games recently

Comment

Originally Posted by baumjan11
                        I love the old video games that I played at my young age. Now I also sometimes play such games, especially I like games from the game cube. I download all similar games on the site
                        Do you have special configs for GameCube in reWASD?

Comment

It's very nice experience to play these games.

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                            Hi there,

Have you tried to play cyberpunk 2077? I love this game.
                            It is amazing! One of my favourite games. Especially when it is raining at night in the game. Beautiful. Actually, I seem to like all the masterpieces of CDPR. When are next DLCs coming? Do u know?

Comment

Originally Posted by romsgames View Post

When are next DLCs coming? Do u know?
                              Nope, unfortunately. I assume it will be announced everywhere on the web once it comes

Comment

Working...
                              X