• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite game is Heroes of Might and Magic

Comment

Originally Posted by ken890 View Post
      My favorite game is Heroes of Might and Magic
      And other turn.... 4:00 am XDDD today I have 43 years, I play a lot of videogames but this is one of the best, Winning eleven, the JAP version great

Comment

Most of all I like sports games. For example Fifa 2022. I especially recommend playing with friends. This is very interesting. Sometimes I use coaching and boosting service like this. It is very good for my team
        Last edited by Laseryt; 04.02.2023, 23:11.

Comment

Yep, FIFA is the best game for the party

Comment

My favourite game is Path of Exile. Great game that gets better with every update. For those who have played, tried or checked the game, it's hardly the same game anymore compared to the release, the whole storyline has been reworked, it's not structured like D2 anymore, The passive tree is mostly restructured 3 times since the beta. While primarily geared toward single-player and co-op multiplayer, Path of Exile offers a number of player-versus-player (PvP) features if you want the glory of fighting alongside other players.
            Last edited by Strawne; 12.05.2023, 03:13.

Comment

I don't have a top-1 game, but I rly like Darkest Dungeon(both of them). I even have a tattoo that is a torch from DD!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy CD Projekt Red's games! The release dates for upcoming DLCs have not been officially announced. I recommend keeping an eye on CD Projekt Red's official channels, such as their website or social media platforms, for any updates or announcements regarding DLC releases for their games.

Comment

Originally Posted by zamp View Post
                  I'm glad to hear that you enjoy CD Projekt Red's games! The release dates for upcoming DLCs have not been officially announced. I recommend keeping an eye on CD Projekt Red's official channels, such as their website or social media platforms, for any updates or announcements regarding DLC releases for their games. Also in my free time I like to spend time at Lottabet. The interface of the platform is just gorgeous!
                  After the recent patch Cyberpunk 2077 got really playable.
                  Last edited by TimBradley; 21.06.2023, 16:20.

Comment

My favorite game is Street Fighter 6

Comment

My favorite game is STAR WARS Battlefront II

Comment

you've found that in Fallout: New Vegas. So, continue enjoying your virtual adventures, and may your gaming experiences continue to be both entertaining and memorable!

Comment

Working...
                        X