I 🧡 reWASD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 🧡 reWASD!

I just wanted to say thank you developers for this amazing program! I've been using reWASD (full pack) for almost a full year now and have LOVED IT!

It's made my gaming experience so much more enjoyable in many games, especially for games that don't allow in-game button re-mapping.

For just about every game I can now:
    • make shortcuts to certain certain menus in games that don't have built-in shortcuts
    • perform repetitive tasks with ease
    • reassign game buttons in a way that's more comfortable for me
    • assign PS4 touchpad to useful commands
    • perform in-game actions I didn't think were possible
    • play longer due to less hand fatigue

reWASD features I've used most frequently:
    • combos of buttons to issue sequence of commands
    • being able to adjust the pauses in sequence of commands
    • turbo / turbo a sequence of commands / toggling a sequence of commands to repeat
    • using the PS4 touch pad to assign sequences of commands
    • switching to multiple slots on the fly
    I love that it's jam-packed with features as well. I'm literally learning new ways to remap/reconfig my controller with games even after a year of using this program.

When a game releases on multiple platforms, I now prefer playing on PC because of the luxurys reWASD gives me! It has reviatlized my joy of playing games. Using reWASD is now a game within a game. ;D

Thank you thank you thank you reWASD dev team! I love your program!

Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback! It's a pleasure to know that different features we are constantly adding to reWASD come in hand!

Comment

Just jumping in this thread to totally agree with NesslyKruntch and to once again thank you guys for creating this beautiful program. It really has been invaluable to me. I have been able to fully unify the controls for a number of games that I simply would not have been able to without many of the advanced features.

Comment

Thank you leeray666

We are extremely happy to get such reviews!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback! It's a pleasure to know that different features we are constantly adding to reWASD come in hand!
          How I get reWASD in Pakistan (Asia). I have to buy online or you have shop in Pakistan?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ethan Connor View Post

How I get reWASD in Pakistan (Asia). I have to buy online or you have shop in Pakistan?
            Hey there! reWASD could be purchased online only. Please use this link to add it to the cart and then check the features you need. The list of the available payment methods could be checked here.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Hey there! reWASD could be purchased online only. Please use this link to add it to the cart and then check the features you need. The list of the available payment methods could be checked here.
              Bundle of Thanks for the response.

Comment

Same here. I could compare rewasd to what mods are to games. Triple A games can be very good, but suddenly, when you discover mods they became near perfect and every little flaws or qol ideas devs didn't think about are fixed or implemented by others. Rewasd allows to fill in the same gap when the mapping isn't the most intuitive and remapping in game is limited. It just changes the game to another level. Also the same of what AHK does for qol improvement on PC in general, but more accessible for casuals like me.

Plus members on the forum are really helpful and responsive in case of technical issues, taking in ideas for implementation or finding workarounds to limitations.

Despite a few incidents i've had, i'm very happy with my purchase. Would buy again. Good work team.

Comment

Originally Posted by Badibbou View Post
                  Same here. I could compare rewasd to what mods are to games. Triple A games can be very good, but suddenly, when you discover mods they became near perfect and every little flaws or qol ideas devs didn't think about are fixed or implemented by others. Rewasd allows to fill in the same gap when the mapping isn't the most intuitive and remapping in game is limited. It just changes the game to another level. Also the same of what AHK does for qol improvement on PC in general, but more accessible for casuals like me.

Plus members on the forum are really helpful and responsive in case of technical issues, taking in ideas for implementation or finding workarounds to limitations.

Despite a few incidents i've had, i'm very happy with my purchase. Would buy again. Good work team.
                  Thank you for the nice words and your opinion in general.
                  We really appreciate that such users have chosen reWASD.

Comment

Working...
                  X