Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlameMan
    replied
    Oh wow! This is exactly what I wanted to have in reWASD. These Apex 3 Adaptive Triggers are much better now, now I'm waiting for Xbox One Impulse Triggers support (just emulate simple vibration in Xbox compatible games) and Apex 3 can be quite good.

Leave a comment:

• MrCaka
    replied
    Flydigi just released an update for the app and controller that translates sony's adaptive trigger to the apex 3 controller, I just tested it with Spider Man: Miles Morales that flydigi reports to be compatible and with The Last of Us Part 1, which flydigi does not inform compatibility, in both the adaptive triggers worked perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    A hotfix (6.6.0.7724+) with support for custom FlyDigi Apex 3 controllers is now online.

Please download and install the latest version of reWASD from our site.

Leave a comment:

• Snuggleduff
    replied
    Thank you for your reply, we hope for a succesful update

Leave a comment:

• Miron4ik42
    replied
    The full support for this version of a controller will be added shortly

Leave a comment:

• Snuggleduff
    replied
    Hi there, im using the latest version 6.6.0.7710 Rewasd Trial Version and Flydigi Apex 3 Aerospace Edition with everything up to date
    Plugging in an Apex 3 Aerospace controller on Xinput it gets detected as only an XBOX 360 controller with no option for gyro nor backbuttons,
    while on Dinput rewasd wouldnt detect the controller, it is however detected as a Flydigi Apex 3 Controller by windows's gamepad setup
    did i do something wrong or is this Aerospace version not supported yet? Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• Miron4ik42
    replied
    Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• coolee
    replied
    Miron4ik42
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Miron4ik42
    replied
    coolee
    Could you please provide us with Service log file? The detailed steps are here.
    1. Unplug/disconnect all physical controllers and their adapters, if present.
    2. Run reWASD as Administrator.
    3. Open 'Preferences > General', select 'Standard logging' with 'Service/Driver logs' only.
    4. Click the 'Start log' button and leave 'Preferences'.
    5. Connect your adapter and controller and wait a few seconds until it appears as a new device at the bottom left corner of the app.
    6. Go to 'Preferences > General' again and click the 'Stop log' button.
    7. In the message that will appear, click 'Open file location', find the archive that was created last, and send it to us.

Leave a comment:

• Miron4ik42
    replied
    This is a known problem. The development team is already looking into it.
    Stay tuned!​

Leave a comment:

• coolee
    replied
    In the latest version of reWASD 6.6.0.7710,
    the Flydigi Apex 3 One Piece edition is not being recognized when using Dinput mode,
    while my friend's regular edition does get recognized.

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    The mobile controller in the reWASD Junior app is just a tool that allows you to get one more physical device from your smartphone that can be remapped.
    But remapping must be done in the reWASD for PC GUI.
    Accordingly, only in reWASD for PC, you can change the stick zones of your mobile controller.​

Leave a comment:

• 13Alien
    replied
    Why android version doesn't have adjust deadzone like pc version .I want right analog axis to move more smoothly. Or anyone have any suggestion help me?

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Thanks for your feedback.

There are no approximate dates yet, but we hope to support it in the next updates.​

Leave a comment:

• rafa761
    replied
    Hi there. Thank you for the incredible REWASD software. It makes our lives much easier.

Is there any estimated release date for the next REWASD update with Flydigi Apex 3 support?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X