• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shion
    replied
    Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post
    Cuando enciendo mi ordenador siempre REWASD en el inicio jeje
    If you don't want that to happen, disable the [Autostart the background agent] option at [Preferences > Tray agent].

Leave a comment:

• MuSoL79
    replied
    Originally Posted by rafa761 View Post
    Hi there

Thank you to all REWASD team for your amazing work, gaming wouldn't be the same without you guys.

I'm thinking about this new Apex 3 controller, but definitely will not buy if it doesn't receive REWASD support

I can't live without your incredible software

Did you guys have an estimated time to support this controller?
    Cuando enciendo mi ordenador siempre REWASD en el inicio jeje

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    We have not yet received enough information from the manufacturer, but we plan to investigate this controller and support it.

Leave a comment:

• rafa761
    replied
    Hi there

Thank you to all REWASD team for your amazing work, gaming wouldn't be the same without you guys.

I'm thinking about this new Apex 3 controller, but definitely will not buy if it doesn't receive REWASD support

I can't live without your incredible software

Did you guys have an estimated time to support this controller?

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by mountainmohawk View Post
    Any updates?
    For now, unfortunately not. When we implement support, it will be noted, including on our forum, in the "announcements" section.

Leave a comment:

• mountainmohawk
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by Pullblox View Post

So far this (no reWASD support) is the only drawback of this controller.
    I think we'll fix it

Leave a comment:

• Pullblox
    replied
    Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Wow, cool! Thanks for your feedback on the controller.
    Hopefully we can provide support for this wonder device
    So far this (no reWASD support) is the only drawback of this controller.

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by Pullblox View Post
    Received this week Flydigi APEX 3 and the magnetic charging dock to it. Who doubted about the battery, dont worry 1500 mAh is just a monster. Adaptive triggers can be customized for any game. The crosspiece is one of the best I have seen, plus mechanical ABXY. This is the best controller I have ever had.
    Wow, cool! Thanks for your feedback on the controller.
    Hopefully we can provide support for this wonder device

Leave a comment:

• Pullblox
    replied
    Received this week Flydigi APEX 3 and the magnetic charging dock to it. Who doubted about the battery, dont worry 1500 mAh is just a monster. Adaptive triggers can be customized for any game. The crosspiece is one of the best I have seen, plus mechanical ABXY. This is the best controller I have ever had.

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Interesting. I'll show it to the team

Leave a comment:

• MuSoL79
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKAFHiKEUg unbox RAM Stealer

Leave a comment:

• MuSoL79
    replied
    Yo también creo que comprare otro Apex 2 cuando bajen de precio por el nuevo jeje

Leave a comment:

• CriticalComposer
    replied
    Originally Posted by FlameMan View Post
    I have found manual for this controller. It looks like controller has predefined sets for Force Feedback Triggers (General, Racing, Sniper or machine gun). Display is for "adjusting display animation, seting custom pictures" (lol, really?). Good thing is that has modes for PC/Switch/Android/iPhone, so can be useful. But... nothing about motion control? I hope they forgot mention about it, not removed this future.

Gamepad is in the Xbox style. If their trigger feedback is not compatible with Xbox trigger vibrations it's very poor implementation. But maybe presets are for skipping remapping applications to shorten configuration process. Display looks useless, nothing written about touch sensitivity, so it's possible that it does not have anything like that. Back buttons are great as always, they did not spoil anything. I really hope for gyro support like in Vader.

In raw state the controller looks very average. But looking from other perspective - what reWASD/3rd party applications can do with it, there is still a chance to fix it and make great controller. Display and triggers have to have better use. And gyro... gyro is must.
    Nice find on the manual. Very disappointing. I have confirmation from a source that it will have full 3dof gyro in it, unlike the Apex 2's 2dof. I saw someone else describe it as "a basic Xbox controller with rear buttons and a VMU slot" and that's exactly how I feel. This would fit more in line with their Vader series as a more traditional controller. It feel like a massive step back for the Apex series. The fact that they tout "displaying a custom picture" as a feature highlight is aggravating because not only did we lose all of the awesome features of the Apex 2 but the screen is going to reduce the battery life of the device too. It's wasted space with a high usability cost.

I'll for sure be holding onto my Apex 2 and hoping it doesn't break before a true successor is made. There's no way I'll be paying for the Apex 3.

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    Thank you! So far, the controller looks strange, but we'll see at the release.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X