Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any controllers with reWASD paddle support comparable to the Elite controllers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any controllers with reWASD paddle support comparable to the Elite controllers?

I think the answer was 'no' when I went looking a while ago, but maybe things have changed? My Elite 2 works great but it hurts my hands so I'm very interested in alternatives. I wish 8BitDo would release a 4-paddle controller and reWASD support

I would like to propose checking Flydigi Apex 2. This gamepad is officially supported by reWASD and has remappable back paddles.

Comment

Yes, you're right. There are no third-party controllers with paddle support comparable to the Elite controllers, specifically in combination with reWASD software. The Xbox Elite controllers (Elite Series 1 and 2) are known for their paddle functionality and customization options, and they have been the go-to choice for gamers seeking advanced paddle support. io games
      Last edited by LeviAckerman; 09.06.2023, 10:36.

Comment

I ended up emailing 8BitDo about reWASD support and was told the suggestion would be forwarded to their team, not sure if it'll lead to anything but I'm hopeful!
        Last edited by jerban; 04.08.2023, 03:56.

Comment

Working...
        X