Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop recommendation

Hello everyone!

I'm in the market for a new laptop and I'm hoping to get some advice from fellow members. I need a laptop that can handle business tasks, such as word processing and email, but also has the ability to run games smoothly. I'm looking for something that can handle games with higher graphics requirements, such as Skyrim and the Witcher 3.

I'm not really sure what specs to look for, but I've been told that a dedicated graphics card is a must for gaming. I also want a decent amount of storage, at least 512 GB, and a decent battery life. Portability isn't really an issue, as I don't plan on traveling with it too often.

I'm willing to spend up to $2000 on this laptop, but I would prefer to stay below that if possible. I've been looking at some options online, but there are so many to choose from that it's hard to know which one is the best for my needs.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a laptop that would fit my requirements? Or any advice on what specs I should be looking for when shopping for a business/gaming laptop? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.​

Originally Posted by Itsmesophia View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm in the market for a new laptop and I'm hoping to get some advice from fellow members. I need a laptop that can handle business tasks, such as word processing and email, but also has the ability to run games smoothly. I'm looking for something that can handle games with higher graphics requirements, such as Skyrim and the Witcher 3.

I'm not really sure what specs to look for, but I've been told that a dedicated graphics card is a must for gaming territorial io. I also want a decent amount of storage, at least 512 GB, and a decent battery life. Portability isn't really an issue, as I don't plan on traveling with it too often.
    I'm willing to spend up to $2000 on this laptop, but I would prefer to stay below that if possible. I've been looking at some options online, but there are so many to choose from that it's hard to know which one is the best for my needs.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a laptop that would fit my requirements? Or any advice on what specs I should be looking for when shopping for a business/gaming laptop? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.​
    Hi, I would like to recommend MSI GP66 Leopard. This laptop features an Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. It has a 15.6-inch display and a battery life of up to 8 hours. It's a bit heavier than the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14, weighing in at around 5.4 pounds, but it's still relatively portable.

Comment

Hello i recommend you ASUS ROG Strix G16 (2023) Gaming Laptop, 16” 16:10 FHD 165Hz, GeForce RTX 4070, Intel Core i9-13980HX, 16GB DDR5, 1TB PCIe SSD, Wi-Fi 6E, Windows 11,
      ​I use it for half of a year and this is very good platform for gaming. All games can be handled with ultra graphics presets.
      Last edited by SamuelBennett; 15.01.2024, 19:26.

Comment

Originally Posted by dalejackson View Post

Hi, I would like to recommend MSI GP66 Leopard. This laptop features an Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. It has a 15.6-inch display and a battery life of up to 8 hours. It's a bit heavier than the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14, weighing in at around 5.4 pounds, but it's still relatively portable. cluster rush
        MSI GP66 Leopard is quite good. I have been using this for about 2 months and am very satisfied.
        Last edited by dingalinee; 23.02.2024, 05:25.

Comment

Originally Posted by SamuelBennett View Post
          Hello i recommend you ASUS ROG Strix G16 (2023) Gaming Laptop, 16” 16:10 FHD 165Hz, GeForce RTX 4070, Intel Core i9-13980HX, 16GB DDR5, 1TB PCIe SSD, Wi-Fi 6E, Windows 11, doodle jump​ I use it for half of a year and this is very good platform for gaming. All games can be handled with ultra graphics presets.
          Also i wanna recommend you , where you can have good gaming experience.
          The computer you recommended is quite good. I've only been using it for half a year and everything is still good. There are only a few errors when it keeps updating that makes me quite uncomfortable
          Last edited by golfdrafter; 28.03.2024, 04:35.

Comment

Working...
          X