Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi Vader 3 Pro

Hello,
    every update of reWASD is very exciting, thank you for the hard work of the work team for a long time.

I just bought the new product of Flydigi is called Flydigi Vader 3 Pro, but I found that reWASD cannot recognize it.
    It looks like reWASD support most of the controllers of this company,
    will reWASD support Flydigi Vader 3 Pro in the future?

Hey there.
    Foremost, I would like to thank you for your feedback about our work.

We may add support for it in future updates, but at the moment, we don't have an ETA.

Comment

Hello, just to reinforce the request. I will love it when Rewasd supports this gamepad. Great job, guys.

Comment

Thanks for every support for various gamepads.

I have also bought Flydigi Vader3 Pro controller. It's great gamepad, but cannot rematch analog stick on its original application.

I also hope that REWASD Team try to support this gamepad soon.

THANKS again!

Comment

Oh yeah! The Flydigi Vader 3 is awesome! But I had to put it on the shelf. Really looking forward to reWASD support! Friends, put it in your program. Please)

Comment

It’s difficult to talk about timing yet, because support for new Flydigi devices depends not only on our team.

Comment

I wait for your support for new Flydigi devices because Flydigi Vader 3 is really an interesting game.

Comment

Hi Is official REWASD team have any update for supporting Flydigi Vader 3 Pro?

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't have any news

Comment

Actually, Flydigi Vader 3 Pro should be added (if all goes according to plan) to the Supported Devices list in the next major update, but I can't provide any ETA.

Comment

Hi there

Just want to thank you guys for the amazing software

Comment

Originally Posted by rafa761 View Post
                        Hi there

Just want to thank you guys for the amazing software
                        Hey!
                        We are trying to do our best!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
                          Actually, Flydigi Vader 3 Pro should be added (if all goes according to plan) to the Supported Devices list in the next major update, but I can't provide any ETA.
                          Just got this controller today, it's quite an interesting device, there is clear thought put into much of the design. Can't wait for the next update, thank you ReWASD Team.

Comment

+1 for Vader 3 Pro. It arrived yesterday and it's going to be my main controller easy, of course when it becomes available in reWASD.

Comment

Hi there

I've update to rewasd version 7 today, but couldn't configure my Flydigi vader 3 pro. Conecting with the dondle or bluetooth only show as Xbox360 controller. Can someone help me? Or show me where can I get help

Comment

Working...
                              X