An appreciation post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An appreciation post

I've been using reWASD for a good few years now and I'd just like to thank the team for making it one of my favorite pieces of software around. The unparalleled care and support you have for your product is always outstanding. I'll often look at the forums just to do a little bit to help out some of the community here and there but I never seem to find a post that I might have a bit of insight into that one of the team members haven't already jumped onto.

The program is consistently developing to new heights, and the suggestions and fixes by the community always seem to be genuinely listened to.

You guys are absolute rockstars and I sing the praises of reWASD whenever I have a chance.

Thanks for all the great work

Hey there!

We are glad that you enjoy using reWASD, and we are always happy to help each of our users.

Thank you for being a part of our amazing community!

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

We are glad that you enjoy using reWASD, and we are always happy to help each of our users.
      Thank you for being a part of our amazing community!
      I'm thinking of using rewasd for a number of reasons... mainly to get rid of the need to run heavy mouse software like logihub and razer synapse, and bring programmability and layers to non-mouse mice. there is software like xtrfy mouse. As the title says... does rewinding affect the input lag for the mouse? If so, how much? Is it feasible to use rewasd in a competitive situation?
      I had some problems so I couldn't post! Can you answer for me?​

Comment

reWASD doesn't specialize in mouse remapping, and I'm not sure it will completely replace the software you mentioned for the mouse. The main advantage of reWASD is its virtual controller and its flexible customization

More details about reWASD virtual controller. Please note that the input lag of reWASD virtual devices is identical to the input lag of their physically connected counterparts. Such a delay is less than 5ms and is invisible to the human eye. This means that reWASD does not add any additional input delay.

Comment

Working...
        X