Diablo 4 - PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 4 - PSA

Word of caution for Diablo 4 players. I just got banned on Diablo 4 for 3rd party cheat tools. Be safe out there.

1. If you do not have DirectX Overlay enabled, then reWASD is not injected into the game process, which makes the application much less visible to anti-cheat systems.
    2. Have you contacted Blizzard support for proof of what caused the game ban?​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      1. If you do not have DirectX Overlay enabled, then reWASD is not injected into the game process, which makes the application much less visible to anti-cheat systems.
      2. Have you contacted Blizzard support for proof of what caused the game ban?​
      I have contacted them. Waiting on a response, but the email I received said there support team will not over turn or discuss these account closures.

Comment

They would not go into any detail of why I received a ban, just that I violated the TOS. I have two thing that come to mind, but don't think the actual program was the culprit.

1. Used rewasd to setup a AFK button combo to keep me logged into the game (Most likely the culprit)

2. I sent a friend 30 million and flagged me as a gold seller

Leaning towards option 1.

Comment

Working...
        X