Recommended Slot Hotkeys for Keyboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Slot Hotkeys for Keyboards

I prefer to play a lot of 2D games with a keyboard, and reWASD has been useful for games like that that have terrible keyboard binding support. (coughmegamanxlegacycollectionscough) I like using 2 slots for my keyboards: 1 to be an empty profile so I can type normally, and the 2nd to mimic a gamepad with my preferred keybinds. (WASD for dpad, Numpad 1235 for XABY) It'd be very useful to utilize the Slot changing hotkey combos, but I always run into some kind of issue, usually with a key getting stuck when entering the combo. I'm also just bad at coming up with a good combo for it lol

So I was just curious. If anyone else uses a keyboard with ReWASD and utilizes the slot changing shortcuts, do you have any recommendations on what combos to use?

Actually, I really recommend Numeric Keypad. If your keyboard has a numeric keypad on the right side, you can assign the number keys (1-9) to different slots. This setup allows for quick and easy access to your primary slots. geometry dash scratch
    P/s: I think the function keys (F1-F12) located at the top of the keyboard can also be used as slot hotkeys. Assign commonly used items or abilities to these keys for fast activation during gameplay.
    Last edited by marcusayala; 06.12.2023, 09:53.

Comment

Originally Posted by Non-Employee View Post
      I prefer to play a lot of 2D games with a keyboard, and reWASD has been useful for games like that that have terrible keyboard binding support. (coughmegamanxlegacycollectionscough) I like using 2 slots for my keyboards: 1 to be an empty profile so I can type normally, and the 2nd to mimic a gamepad with my preferred keybinds. (WASD for dpad, Numpad 1235 for XABY) It'd be very useful to utilize the Slot changing hotkey combos, but I always run into some kind of issue, usually with a key getting stuck when entering the combo. I'm also just bad at coming up with a good combo for it lol survivor io

So I was just curious. If anyone else uses a keyboard with ReWASD and utilizes the slot changing shortcuts, do you have any recommendations on what combos to use?
      That's right. Pressing key combinations is a bit inconvenient. Many times I make mistakes. But I guess I have to accept that.
      Last edited by beganstutter; 12.01.2024, 03:52.

Comment

Working...
      X