Drop shot Cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop shot Cod

Hello everyone, Can anyone share or give some tips on how to create the speed drop shot macro in COD?

Hello. We may be able to help if you tell us which buttons should be emulated to implement this macro.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the intricacies of COD.
      If you need Circle, Backward (I assume this is the left stick down) and L3 pressed at the same time, then a combo like this can help you:​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	119
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	241923

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
        Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the intricacies of COD.
        If you need Circle, Backward (I assume this is the left stick down) and L3 pressed at the same time, then a combo like this can help you:​Click image for larger version

Views:	119
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	241923
        Thank you, I will test.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Hello. We may be able to help if you tell us which buttons should be emulated to implement this macro.
          Now, my friend, how do I tell the L3 macro to move right three times within a macro?

Comment

Could you please describe what you mean in more detail?
            If you need multiple L3 presses, then you can simply add them from the list of keys and buttons below.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
              Could you please describe what you mean in more detail?
              If you need multiple L3 presses, then you can simply add them from the list of keys and buttons below.​
              I'm trying to learn how to create my own macros, and I was studying how to make a macro for the gas mask in Warzone. The idea is to just press a button and have it put on the mask, but for that, I have to navigate the backpack. I'll need to do Down D-pad, three times to the right with L3 and [something]. My problem is when I choose the macro in reWASD, it only has one option which is L3 for left and right. How do I specify the key for right? Is it with positive and negative values?

Comment

Originally Posted by LASB View Post
                How do I specify the key for right? Is it with positive and negative values?
                Yes, it's similar to the X-axis in coordinates.
                A negative value is "move stick to the left" - the positive is "move stick to the right".​

Comment

Originally Posted by LASB View Post

Now, my friend, how do I tell the L3 macro to move right three times within a macro?
                  Someone knows how can I say to the combo, once L3 right back to the middle, once L3 back to the middle. Etc

Comment

In order to make a combo where the stick goes to the middle and gets back, you need to add such nodes:
                    Click image for larger version

Views:	71
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	241966

You can add your own pauses and stick moves. ​

Comment

Working...
                    X