Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new devices are you planning to support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new devices are you planning to support?

Hey, I've got an Elite Controller and reWASD worked great with it. But since Microsoft makes trash the controller broke, so I'm looking for alternatives.

Right now, I've got my eye on the Razer Wolverine Ultimate and the Nacon Revolution Unlimited.
    My question is whether I'm gonna be able to use these devices with reWASD and if not I'd like to know which devices you're planning to support in the immediate future.

I'm mainly concerned about remapping the controller's additional buttons to keyboard keys. I know there are solutions out there for that, but since reWASD is great, I would prefer to use it.

Thanks.

Hello,

The additional buttons in Razer controllers are not reported to the system properly, so we can do nothing. Hope Razer will change it with some hardware updates. But we can't currently add more functionality for extra buttons as Razer has own application that can manage with paddles and buttons. As you mentioned, reWASD works with Razer Wolverine as with Xbox 360.

The same story about Nacon Revolution Unlimited. I didn't find a description about Xinput support but if so, it would detect as Xbox 360. However, highly doubts regarding additional device controls to support. We took this controller into account, but no ETA to add this device as supported.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X