Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow profile shortcuts from 1 button press instead of 3 please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow profile shortcuts from 1 button press instead of 3 please.

This software is now pretty perfect for me. The only one thing I would like is to switch profiles by 1 keypress instead of 3. I would like to use the 4 dpad buttons to change to 4 profiles. I think instead of it having to be three, surely when you set up the key shortcuts, you could make it so that if someone puts in 1 button, it could be that, 2 buttons it could be that, and for those that want 3, it could be that.

Being forced to use 3 buttons is restrictive in otherwise excellent software. Thanks.

My onlt other suggestion is to allow something to be a turbo button, and to have a key mapping. I want to do a key combo for a right stick down on fire for recoil control, but not when I try and combine it with turbo.

Thanks.

If you have only one button to switch slot, then this button couldn't be used in any config. That is why we have created a 3-button switch that you won't hit accidentally and you wont lose so many controls. If you need one-button switch, I recommend you using Toggle Shift (it is almost the same thing as a usual shift modifier but you don't need to press-and-hold it, just tap it once to switch).

I'm sorry, seems I can't understand your second suggestion. Could you give me more details please? How should it work in game?

Comment

Yes but I don't care about losing buttons, i am willing to sacrifice this to be able to have an easy profile switch. anyway you could at least make it two buttons to shortcut instead of 3?

I also think my profile is far too complex with two shifts already on 3 profiles that i need at once for a toggle shift to work :P

Comment

Will discuss what is possible to do However, I should again warn you that slot switcher is global, so you will need to sacrifice those buttons for all configs you use.

Yep, your config sounds pretty complex! Would be great to see all of them in our Community

Comment

Thanks, yes I realise the buttons would be lost to all profiles (you could also use elite paddle buttons as well!) but this would be worth the option for me as I'd prefer simpler profile switching. I do already use the Elite controller and the profile switch button for 2 of the 3 profiles, but it is a bit awkward vs vs a dpad button which is what I'd like. I will post my profile soon. Perhaps you could review it for improvements

Comment

Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
            Thanks, yes I realise the buttons would be lost to all profiles (you could also use elite paddle buttons as well!) but this would be worth the option for me as I'd prefer simpler profile switching. I do already use the Elite controller and the profile switch button for 2 of the 3 profiles, but it is a bit awkward vs vs a dpad button which is what I'd like. I will post my profile soon. Perhaps you could review it for improvements
            Will do 2-button switch in the next version. Stay tuned

Comment

AWESOME! Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X