Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This software should be more popular. Do you guys do marketing or partnerships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This software should be more popular. Do you guys do marketing or partnerships?

Hi,

I have been using many types of gamepad mapping software and hardware, and this is by far the best by many times, I love it. However not that many people seem to know about it.

You guys should try and do some partnerships with other companies like gamepad makers, e.g. a free software code when you buy a Scuf controller, or with games that would particularly benefit from the tools. E.g. you could make a super complex recommended mapping setup for Star Citizen or Elite Dangerous, and approach the developers with a partnership deal.

The software is good enough and in many ways even better than Steam's Controller Mapper, certainly easier to use.

Just a suggestion!

Thanks for your kind words!
    Yep, we hope that more users will find reWASD and do try contacting controller developers but with no big luck for now unfortunately. Will keep trying!

Comment

Totally agree with the OP, reWASD is a great piece of software! ​

Comment

I stumbled upon this thread and I completely agree with you - reWASD is an amazing gamepad mapping software that deserves more recognition. Have you tried reaching out to gamepad makers or game developers to see if they would be interested in partnering with reWASD? They could benefit from having reliable software like this to recommend to their customers.
        I also noticed that this thread is a few years old. If you haven't already, you should check here to see what you can do to make your marketing strategy better. It's always good to stay updated on the latest news and developments.​
        Last edited by MicahHahn; 09.04.2023, 19:43.

Comment

I'm happy to inform you that reWASD already working with guys from Azeron. However, I totally agree that reWASD deserves wider cooperation as well.

Comment

Why do you think so?

Comment

Totally agree! This software has been a true lifesaver on many occasions.

I also think that you guys have a great window of opportunity in cases like Asus Rog Ally. It has pretty mediocre gamepad mapping and no Steam support yet. While Asus tries to get their software together you guys could have a couple of new users if you could get your end to work with Rog Ally.

Comment

ReWASD – it's seriously a game-changer for gamepad mapping. Been using it too and it's like a hidden gem, right? Your idea about partnerships is spot on! Connecting with gamepad manufacturers or teaming up with specific games sounds like a win-win. Imagine a Scuf controller with a bonus ReWASD software – that's a dream combo!

Comment

Hi rodirozmar

At least, I know that we have not received a positive reply from Razer and SCUF companies.

Some controllers (like Razer Wolverine, Razer Raiju, Razer Wildcat, Scuf controllers, Steelseries) have additional buttons that are not recognized by Windows as independent controls: they are hardwarely not mappable. We have made a research, and came to the conclusion that reWASD can’t remap them the same way it can remap Xbox Elite 1 or 2 paddles. So this type of controllers will be detected as Xbox 360, Series X/S or One.

At the same time, a workaround has recently appeared that can help in remapping additional buttons of other controllers using their native software.

We cannot guarantee success, but you can try this method.

Comment

Quality backlinks can increase your site's authority in the eyes of search engines, which can lead to better rankings. With better search positions, you can attract more visitors from search engines, which can increase your organic traffic. Backlinks from authoritative and relevant sources can build user trust in your site.

Comment

Your topic is very engaging and is highly relevant for those who frequently develop games that require gamepad support. This software can generate customizations and configurations for gamepads to ensure that their games run smoothly on these devices. Alternatively, players can use gamepad mapping software to customize the buttons and keys on the gamepad to suit specific games.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I was unaware of such software, considering how complex marketing is, having software like that that helps make work so much easier for everyone is just great, thank you very much for the recommendation and also for the comments. Of all the users of the forum who have provided so much valuable information, it is rare that I find posts as valuable as this one, thank you very much seriously

Comment

I also want to extend my gratitude to all the contributors in this forum who consistently provide valuable insights and recommendations. It's the collective knowledge and shared experiences that make forums like this so valuable. Your post indeed stands out as a gem among the plethora of discussions, and it's clear that your intention is to help fellow members.

Comment

You're absolutely right about ReWASD being a hidden gem. I've also used it, and it's incredibly powerful for gamepad mapping. Your idea of partnerships with gamepad manufacturers is excellent and could introduce a whole new audience to the software.
                            Speaking of hidden gems and partnerships, have you ever tried this seo spider tool? It's so versatile that it can be used in other areas of digital marketing as well. Just like how ReWASD could benefit from partnerships, I think a collaboration between this software and agencies or educational platforms could be mutually beneficial.​
                            Last edited by rodirozmar; 02.11.2023, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                            X