Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option to keep "Toggle" between configs

Hi.
    I don't know if it's possible , but i would love to have an option to keep my "toggled" key to other configs, now that we have a keyboard mapping, or at least keep it for SHIFTs. Example:
    I have a shift assigned to my desktop profile, on Toggle, but if i move to my browser profile, I automatically loose the toggled status ofc, even if i have the same shift key assigned there. So , if I forget to press it again, my keys would do other stuff than intended. And profile switching happens often in my case.
    Or, if that's not possible, at least a visual or audio short cue, when the key has been toggled or "un-toggled".
    Thank You!

Hello,

As far as I understood you would like to switch inside shift of, let's say, the second slot from the shift of the first slot. reWASD doesn't provide this option as it doesn't match with current software architecture. I'm not sure if it's possible to implement without serious changing of software logic.
    As for toggle- untoggle notification, we will take it into account.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Did something happened?Like a rollback? I'm pretty sure I responded to this thread and one other in the last 24-48 hours..I even got a response on this thread...Strange..can't see my newer posts or the latest response from Star-Lord.

Comment

Hello,

Yes, we got system failure and had to restore from a backup made a day ago. Everything is good for now.

Our last response was:

"Thank you for more detailed explanation, I got you. It was the same idea in my previous post but a slightly different way. Still, it's not available at the moment and no plans to change the whole software architecture next releases.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
        "
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X