Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surport 'PYTHON' program language

Hi,
    sorry, I cannot speak english well. I'm Korean.
    It's a wonderfule program to use Xbox controller and Keyboard.
    I use PYTHON 3.7.3 with OpenCV
    but i can't send key into my program
    Can i use reWASD in my program like 'keboard.press_and_release('a')' ?? Modules like 'pyautogui', 'keyboard', 'vjoy'

Please, surport PYTHON module
    I want to program Computer Vision and Motor , Joystick Control with reWASD

Hello,
    I would appreciate it if you specify more detailed your request. Please also, visit the online guide to find out what reWASD can do and how you can set it up - https://help.rewasd.com/
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Bumping this for a little more clarity, since I ran into the same thing:

PyAutoGUI (and the others listed) are Python packages that allow a python script to simulate keyboard/mouse inputs. Hypothetically, you could write a script which waits 3 seconds, then presses the "F" key 3 times, in hopes to run the script, open up the PS4 Remote Play app, and have reWASD simulate 3 presses of R1 (default to 'F'). In practice, this doesn't work. The user pressing the 'F' key works as intended, but PyAutoGUI simulating an 'F' keypress does not.

If you google something like "pyautogui doesn't work in game" for a little more digging, you'll see that some applications don't receive the keyboard event inputs from packages and extensions like pyautogui. I've read that certain apps supersede the OS and connect directly to the I/O unit. Since PyAutoGUI interfaces with the OS's key press events, the applications never register a key press.

So, this might be something fixable with reWASD, but it also might be a PS4 Remote Play issue outside of your control.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for clarification.

As I understand it goes that way: the script sends virtual F where F is remapped to R1. reWASD works with physical devices only so, it won't work of python script sends virtual keyboard\mouse inputs, you need to activate it on a physical device.

Otherwise, you may do the same with reWASD. Map the F to a combo where you set a require pause and triple R1 - https://prnt.sc/rqp3ya. It' working.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X