Support for PDP One Handed Controller for Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for PDP One Handed Controller for Xbox

This product (PDP One Handed Controller) works on PC natively, but you cannot bind the analog stick button. That button solely acts as a mode shift, shifting the function of the bumper and trigger buttons (so those two buttons can be mapped to two other buttons when the stick is pressed). I wonder if reWASD could enable remapping of that button similar to how it increases the remapping functions of the Xbox Elite paddles? If that is possible I would love to see support for this controller as it is the most comfortable one handed controller I have tried.

Thanks!

Hello,

Officially reWASD supports the following controllers: Xbox 360, One, Elite. DS3, DS4. We have added Nintendo Switch Pro and Joy-Con (original) controllers and working on adding new controllers to reWASD. Have you tried to connect this device to PC and launch reWASD? Check the lower-left corner, and see if your controller is detected. If it’s not — feel free to fill the form for more detailed information regarding the VID\PID of the device.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X