Mouse Emultes Thumb Stick [Ballistic Curve]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Emultes Thumb Stick [Ballistic Curve]

The mouse emulation of the thumb stick works great with games that use linear ballistic curves, but its quite difficult to get it to work in a similar fashion on exponential curves. Ive tried the custom ballistic curve option to try and cancel out the in game curve but its quite difficult to get it perfect. Would you guys ever think about a more advance ballistic curve option? Other products such as the Xim Apex have this feature.

Hello!

Have you tried setting different Response curves in reWASD Advanced settings for mouse? It is linear by default, but you can switch to custom to adjust it the way you need.

Also, could you please share the games you try reWASD with so we could try them in action too.

Comment

Yes, I made a custom response curve and works good. Im trying to use the exponential setting on fortnite.

Comment

Hello,

Glad to hear that. Great gaming experience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by t6nic View Post
          Yes, I made a custom response curve and works good. Im trying to use the exponential setting on fortnite.
          Hi, sorry for the big bump of this post but could you please share your profile for the curve you settled on? I would like to do something similar but the Fortnite curve is very strong to go against.

Comment

Hey, DontCry , I've made a config for Fortnite too, you can find it here: https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...801300db39867d
            It has a custom curve for the mouse, hope it will come in hand! Mouse DPI is set to 800 when I use this config.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you funkyspicy for sharing, great config by the way! DontCry, let us know your game experience with the shared config.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X