Using a PC or Laptop as a (DS4) Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a PC or Laptop as a (DS4) Controller

I know we can use reWASD for apps PS4 Remote Play, but this still isn't as satifying since there is some input lag and lower resolution etc...
    But I haven an idea that can increase the amount of sales, make the users use less network and have less input lag and better resolution.

This is why I want to suggest an update:

Add a function for the premium users where you connect a PS4 and a laptop or PC through their USB ports and use the computers peripherals (keyboard & mouse) to emulate a DS4 using reWASD.
    Maybe the same can be done for an XBOX ONE too but I'm not sure about that one though developer would know better if this is possible.
    For the PS4 my idea sounds really realistic and possible to me, I hope dev's will think the same way.
    This would be a great opportunity to sell reWASD more!
    Just imagine using a your laptop as a DS4 controller!

Hello!

Thanks for the suggestion. We already have some ideas about how you can use virtual controller from reWASD on the console and hope to make it possible in the future. Our idea is a bit different but we hope it will satisfy you. Stay tuned

Comment

reWASDer as long as I can use reWASD with less input lag and with normal resolution on the PS4, it will satisfy.
      I'm excitedly looking forward to the update!

Thanks for the fast response and great discord support

Comment

You are welcome!

This big update won't be released soon but we are already working on it.

Comment

Working...
        X