Need to emulate left and right touchpad button presses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to emulate left and right touchpad button presses

Just want to say great piece of software but seems like i can't use it on all games. At the moment the only emulated touchpad button is a center button. In Dark Souls 3 in order to bring up gestures menu i need to left click on touchpad and this is the only way to do it (other than gyro). Is this something you can add?

Hello,
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Yes, this is one of the features that will be implemented soon (next or after releases). Please specify, do you want to emulate physical touch click (like DS 4 has a touchpad) or you have a different controller but swipes emulate via virtual one?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yes i should have mentioned, i am using a Navigation controller + mouse for Remote Play so i want to emulate a DualShock 4 physical click on left side of touchpad, looking forward to the update.

Comment

Hey there!

reWASD 5.4 is here, and now it allows emulating virtual taps, swipes and zooms. Would be happy to get your feedback :satisfied:​​

Comment

Wow looking forward to trying this later! will report anything if needed.

Comment

Unfortunately this does not work, i'm not sure if the 'tap' you created is the same as click but it doesn't seem to be.

Comment

Hello!

I think the game waits not for a tap but for a click.
              Please try to create Hold until release combo with a tap and click:

Click image for larger version  Name:	7fd8dc1367.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.8 KB ID:	219357

Comment

Yes it now works, thanks.

Comment

Yay! Thanks for letting us know :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
                  X