Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please add Razer Raiju Ultimate support

Hi guys,

Could you please add support to Razer Raiju Ultimate? At least make rewasd recognise raiju controller as a ps4 controller that would be of great help.
    At the moment rewasd doesnt even allow me to customise any button on my controller

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into account. The requested gamepad detected as Xbox 360 by the reWASD but additional buttons that are physically present on Razer. Razer paddles are not visible to the system as separate controls.
    You can use reWASD with this device, but you won't be able to assign unique actions to the additional buttons for now.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into account. The requested gamepad detected as Xbox 360 by the reWASD but additional buttons that are physically present on Razer. Razer paddles are not visible to the system as separate controls.
      You can use reWASD with this device, but you won't be able to assign unique actions to the additional buttons for now.
      it doesnt even get detected as xbox 360 controller btw

Comment

Hello,

Official Razer website claims that Xinput drivers should be installed (it's Razer_XInput_RaijuUltimate_Driver) that you may find an official web page. Have you tried to install additional drivers?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,

Official Razer website claims that Xinput drivers should be installed (it's Razer_XInput_RaijuUltimate_Driver) that you may find an official web page. Have you tried to install additional drivers?
          well. the problem with doing that is then rewasd will think raiju is xbox controller and i cant remap e touchpad. that is why im asking for raiju support. i dont really care about the additional buttons but at least for rewasd to correct show raiju as a ps4 controller.

Comment

Razer controllers do not report any of the additional controls to the system, but show it as an ordinary Xbox gamepad, and that is what most games and reWASD see. We do not have exactly this model and I hope we will try it in action someday, but it's hard to promise anything, sorry

Comment

Hello,

May I ask you to check the driver's stack of the device? Open Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers then select the Razer Raiju device - > Properties - > Hardware - > Properties - Details - > pop down menu - Device stack. Take a screenshot, like here.

Thank you in advance.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Maybe it's time to add support for some pro controllers? Many people use them, at least the most famous? Astro, razer, scuf and nacon?

Comment

Doing our best.

Please try your controller in reWASD trial version.

Comment

No idea why this wasn't followed up on but here's the screenshot you've previously asked for. ReWASD seems to be able to recognize all the buttons on the controller and remapping seems to work in theory but upon launching a game, both triggers are ineffective and there appears to be a constant signal being registered from the right analog stick (camera turning in games constantly).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

Is it Razer Raiju Ultimate, right?

The newest version should see it as DS4 controller. Please check for updates in Preferences to be sure that you have reWASD 5.4.

Comment

Working...
                      X