Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the Localization of Chinese and some suggestion of the keyMapping func.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Localization of Chinese and some suggestion of the keyMapping func.

## L10N
    Well, cut to chase, I can help with the L10N of Chinese translation, perhaps Japanese too.

Feel free to contact me via ** Ax@Civ.Ax **

## Suggestion
    And the suggestion, I really wish the rapidFire ( turboFunc ) can active via a switch ( toggleFunc ) instead of press / triple press / hold or something like that.

In some games or some cases like zombie games when people usually need to press the FIRE KEY and keep pressing, its kinda bored and tired honestly, I really could use a switch that keeps shooting my semi-rifle until I toggle it again to switch it off.

Hello,
    Thank you for your suggestions.

1. We do appreciate it that you're willing to help with localization. I forward it to our managers.

2. RapidFire feature has the toggle option as well. You press the button and the key goes down and press again for the key up. In your case, you may create a combo with a pause inside and toggle it (as for an example).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      Thank you for your suggestions.

1. We do appreciate it that you're willing to help with localization. I forward it to our managers.

2. RapidFire feature has the toggle option as well. You press the button and the key goes down and press again for the key up. In your case, you may create a combo with a pause inside and toggle it (as for an example).

Thanks for the answer!. And I still have a little question about reActive:

U know the PC Gamers, we usually upgrade hardware monthly or years, sometimes even reInstalled the OS. So I'm wondering:

* How am I able to reActivate this software after I reInstalled the OS?

* If I change my motherboard or hard drive or some move might reGen the hardware ID, will this software be deactivated? If so, how do I fix?

Comment

Hello,

Sure, you're able to revoke the current license activation to use the same license key on an another PC or the same if the OS was re-installed (hardware updates). More detailed - https://help.rewasd.com/installation...e-license.html.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

May I ask, are there any chances that rumble func supported LT/RT vibration?

Comment

Originally Posted by CivArey View Post
            May I ask, are there any chances that rumble func supported LT/RT vibration?
            Hey there! If you are talking about the vibration on triggers for Xbox controllers, then this feature is coming pretty soon (in the next major version). You will also be able to set the intensity of all vibration motors. Which controller do you use?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Hey there! If you are talking about the vibration on triggers for Xbox controllers, then this feature is coming pretty soon (in the next major version). You will also be able to set the intensity of all vibration motors. Which controller do you use?
              Fabulous! Glad to hear that.
              Currently I'm using One S (With 3.5 jack) && Elite 2.
              These two models I believe have the vib motors in the triggers.

Comment

Yep, trigger vibration for both devices will be supported soon. Stay tuned! :satisfied:

Comment

Hey there!

Advanced Rumble settings including Trigger vibration are added to the newly released reWASD 5.4. Would be great to get your feedback :satisfied:

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                    Hey there!

Advanced Rumble settings including Trigger vibration are added to the newly released reWASD 5.4. Would be great to get your feedback :satisfied:
                    THATS THE EXACTLY WHAT IM SEEKING FOR

DAMN PERFECT

No lags, that precision, that swifffffffffffft, you guys finish the job what Microsoft start, make elite controller elite again!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Glad that you liked it.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X