Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3 Mouse Movement

Hello,

I would like a help, I am testing the free version before buying the software.

I still play Diablo 3 on the PC. However, we are having problems using the character's movement. There is a possibility for reWASD to make the mouse cursor for movement have the "elastic" function. The moment we move the left stick of the control the mouse still and when we release the stick the mouse would automatically center.

We are trying our best to make the move as similar to the controller on PS4. However, we only found this feature in the "JoyToKey" software.

If reWASD does not have this function, the suggestion remains. It would be something similar to what happens in Android emulators, to move the left stick. For the right stick, we would use the free mouse movement, just as it is today.

Thank you.
    GnZ

Hello!

This function is not available in reWASD at the moment, but we are planning to add it in one of the next versions. Stay tuned!

Comment

Still waiting for this functionality. Mouse Spring when emulating a mouse with a controller analog stick is a necessity in games like Diablo 3 and other ARPG's. I know this is old but I was hoping after this long it would have been added by now. I guess I'll just keep waiting!

Comment

This feature is still in our to-do list for all those old but gold games :satisfied: Will be happy to let you know once it is done.

Comment

I am also looking forward to this feature!

Is this going to be implemented so that I can map for example mouse clicks when reaching a certain stage of the "spring"?

Comment

Hm, nice question.

reWASD has zones, so you can map mouse click to any of three zones and you can adjust the shape of zones. It is pretty the same to the stage of spring as far as I understand.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              Hm, nice question.

reWASD has zones, so you can map mouse click to any of three zones and you can adjust the shape of zones. It is pretty the same to the stage of spring as far as I understand.
              Cool! This utilizes automatic character movement in ARPGs in a way that the player needs to only hold the stick in the desired direction.

Comment

Working...
              X