This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options that I would like to have

I made a montage of what I would like to be able to do within the program, including a suggestion that would be very welcome.

1- Change 'Delay Between' for a new function 'Insert Delay' (where you could put delay on any function).
    Both hold and run once.

2- To be able to choose to delete pressed or released keys, instead of removing both directly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	219597

Hello!

I've started answering in another thread, but will follow here

1. You can insert a pause whenever you need it. "Delay between keys" option just adds pauses after each node automatically.

2. This will lead to sticky keys and may cause issues both in a game or in a system. You can drag and drop "press" and "release" inside the sequence, so you can put both in any place. If there is an exact combo you want to create, please let me know, I will try to help.

Comment

So, I would like of creating a macro to edit with just one key in Fortnite.

Like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ed.png
Views:	264
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	219606

However I wish I could do this in reWASD to create the same macro with the remapped keys.

Comment

In your previous example, you had controller buttons. Do you need them here too, or should it be a combo for K and F keyboard keys?

Comment

Working...
        X