Gyroscope!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyroscope!!!

"After reWASD 5.3 came out, we have added Gyro support for all the controllers that have a gyroscope".

Wonderful! But what about controllers that *doesn't* have a gyroscope? I'm a Pc user and i have a generic controller without a gyro: on PsNow I can't play many titles like Heavy Rain that requires this function. I'd like Rewasd to be able to emulate a 'virtual' gyroscope through mouse or keyboard. Come on guys, you absolutely have to implement this feature, I don't really want to buy a ds4 only for PsNow...

Thank you!

Hello,

You're right, there is no Gyro on our virtual controller at the moment. But we are planning to do it in one of the next versions.

Stay tuned!
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Any news on this feature ? I'm in the exact same situation, and the lack of support of gyro emulation makes a lot of psnow games impossible to play with an xbox one controller

Comment

Hey there!

No ETA at the moment unfortunately, but this feature is certainly is in our to do list.

Could you please give me more information about the game which requires gyro and the exact move the game asks you to perform? The reason I am asking is because sometimes the game requires a gyro, and sometimes it is accelerometer. We should understand which one has the bigger priority.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hey there!

No ETA at the moment unfortunately, but this feature is certainly is in our to do list.

Could you please give me more information about the game which requires gyro and the exact move the game asks you to perform? The reason I am asking is because sometimes the game requires a gyro, and sometimes it is accelerometer. We should understand which one has the bigger priority.
          The first action in infamous second son is to rotate the controller 90 degrees

Comment

Originally Posted by ishootbadguys View Post

The first action in infamous second son is to rotate the controller 90 degrees
            Thank you, that will certainly help while implementing and testing this feature. Stay tuned

Comment

thks for your response:
              - heavy rain. I don't remember which movement, but it is at the beginning of the game
              - everybody gone to the rapture. Also after a couple of minutes
              - infamous second son. At the beginning of the game
              - last of us 2. motion to the right to fix the flashlight. After 5 or 10 hours of game

Note that most of the time these motions are not really important in the gameplay. They just need to happen to let the game continue, so we don't need sthg very fancy. If there is a beta test version, pls let us know I'm sure there are a lot of people interested here.

Comment

Thank you for the details. As far as I remember, Heavy Rain requires accelerometer, seems that same mechanics is used in Last of Us. We will check other games too.

There is no beta version for this functionality, but I would be happy to let you know once we are working on it.

Comment

Working...
                X