Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Thrustmaster eSwap Pro

Hoihoi!
    Recently bought an eSwap Pro (50% off) to replace my XbOne controller with a dying mUSB port, and I'd love to be able to use the etra buttons this thing has (especially for Euro Truck Simulator 2). For now I can live with not using them, but hopefully you can support the eSwap at some point

Hey there!

We fully support the paddles or Xbox Elite 1 & 2, but all other controllers are shown without paddles in reWASD GUI. This is a limitation of the controller's manufacturer that can't be solved without a little help from their side. If you interested in the full support of your device, please contact the manufacturer and describe your case. More requests they get, more chances that we would be able to start cooperation

Comment

I'll get on it then

Comment

I had already sent them an email about possibly allowing those buttons to be mapped to keyboard keys through their own software, could take a while to get an answer with the human malware and all

Comment

Good, will be waiting for any news

Comment

I was shocked that there is no way to remap the macro buttons and the pad on PC because TMs limitation. But there still is a way to remap the touchpad since an rewasd update maybe half a year ago. You have to deinstall the eswap driver and then the pad is recognised as a dualshock 4 in rewasd and you can map the 4 corners of the pad and the press which makes five additional button. Rewasd then makes a xbox controller out of it...

There's one downside though. You only can map the M-buttons with thrustmapper which only workes with the eswap drivers installed... I guess the best way is to make this on a seperate PC or OS as two profiles can be stored...

Comment

Working...
            X