Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joycon/NSwitch Pro controller LED Support

will that be added?

so when connected joycons/NSwitch Pro controller to bluetooth the green LEDs dont go from P1 to P4 and back all the time
    but joycons/NSwitch Pro controller just show what slot they are on with the green LED
    also maybe support for the blue LED at home button

i know it is possible via the program "BetterJoyForCemu"
    sad thing about using that program it kinda messes with Steam´s controller support stuff each time i had to use it

Hello,

We going to add LED support for Joycons/NSwitch Pro next release (ver.5.5). Soon...

Stay tuned!
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so when is "soon" ? if i may ask i was thinking

Comment

Hi there.
        We plan to release the new version in early August 2020.

So, it comes very soon, stay tuned!
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          early August 2020.
          it is about to be past early august now

Comment

Hello,

The ver. 5.5 is planned to release this Friday or next week in case of circumstances (highly unlikely).
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

nice the LEDs works in 5.5 can also confirm this software also works Wired with the offcial Joycon charger grip so it is possible to use "Wired" Joycons in that grip
              but 1 problem when plugging in the controllers (4x pro controllers)
              they are all on player 1 LED

meanwhile in software like emulators they do read it as Xinput0,1,2,3 and not all Controllers is Xinput 0
              so can there be a option for like(for both LEDs and Rewasd´s slots):
              First connected controller: Slot1
              2nd. connected controller: Slot2
              3rd. Connected controller: Slot3
              4th connected Controller: Slot4
              instead of have to do a button input
              if like the 3rd controller disconnect
              Slot4 wont move to slot 3 but the next connected controller is on slot3
              as a example

Comment

Hello,
                Thank you for your feedback. Not quite understand your request. reWASD uses LED to mark slots (shifts) with color to see what is active. But I guess you're talking about another LED support.

May I ask you to specify more detailed.

Thank you in advance.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

what i want is
                  where it automatic sets the LED & Slots to player 2,3,4
                  like if Xinput 0 is used the next controller plugged in will have the 2nd. LED turned on and use the 2nd slot here:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	F27uvfd.png
Views:	387
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	220921
                  fully automatic or options for it

and ofc if both Xinput 0/1 1st/2nd. slot in software and plugging in a 3rd controller it will use the 3rd slots
                  same for 4th

becuase currently
                  all controllers is using 1st slot by default but software like dolphin reads all 4 controllers as Xinput 0,1,2,3
                  but becuase Rewasd is setting all 4 controllers to use that 1st slot the LED shows all is player 1

also have support for the blue light on the home button for pro controller/joycons

Comment

Hey there!

We decided to use Player LEDs as a marker for Slots. No matter which player is connected at the moment, LED shows the same Slot as GUI. It helps to understand which config is active at the moment if you use Slots.

If you need LED to work as usual, you just need to switch LED settings for Nintendo controller in Preferences, and Dolphin will see it as usual.

also have support for the blue light on the home button for pro controller/joycons
                    Could you please describe what exactly do you want to get from Blue LED? Which thing should activate it? Should it change depending on an active Shift or Slot?

Comment

i would like a option for the player number LED to be based what Xinput slot they are on instead of Rewasd´s slots

for blue LED mainly a option for it turn on or off
                      steam can do a slider with it
                      there is not too much use for it honestly
                      but im mainly using it for see if connected to PC or switch since the switch dont use it
                      so if blue LED turned on = connected to PC

Comment

It seems that you need to switch our Player LED support off in your case

Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), LED Settings tab. Switch to Nintendo controller in the list and uncheck both options.

After the Apply, you should get back to the normal state where Steam or other app controls LED.

We will make our support more customizable, but at the moment, it seems that you just need the basic default behavior, not the one reWASD suggests.

Comment

Hello there!

Your suggestion was implemented in the reWASD 5.7 version. Please feel free to check it out!

It is available for download from our official website.

Comment

Working...
                          X