Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery overlay possible?

Hello and thanks for this much needed app,

I use an xbox one wireless controller and rewasd successfully displays the battery indicator on the task bar. Back when I used an xbox 360 wireless controller on PC and during the earlier versions of the Windows drivers, MS gave the possibility to display a battery overlay when pressing the xbox button on the controller. But, like many irrational decisions taken by MS, this was later removed from the driver. At the moment, the only way, appart from rewasd, to monitor the battery levels is using the Xbox Accessories app and that is to my understanding only for Windows 10 and that is not at all optimal since you need to get into device info in order to see it.

Rewasd has a much better solution being able to pin the indicator on the system tray as "always visible" but I wonder if it is possible to create an overlay/widget and let us bind it on a button so that we can display the battery levels even in-game.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    Thank you for your suggestion.

At the moment, we have an idea with an overlay that will show all the relevant information you may need and want to see. Som the battery information is could also be there.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      Thank you for your suggestion.

At the moment, we have an idea with an overlay that will show all the relevant information you may need and want to see. Som the battery information is could also be there.
      Thank you, that sounds great

Keep up the great work!

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there Hyper1on !

We have released reWASD 5.6 with the Desktop Overlay. At the moment, it is not the same as you suggested, but I hope you will like our first step. We have added the notifications that will appear when you turn Remap ON, switch to another Slot or Shift and... get the Low battery status. Please check Preferences -> Desktop Overlay to see other powers it brings.

Comment

Working...
          X