Two small problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two small problems

First, I would like to tell you about the function that I need in this program. When you aim with the gyroscope, you constantly need to turn off the gyroscope and return the controller to a comfortable position. Therefore, not only is the "toggle gyro" function necessary, but the gyroscope must also be turned off while the key is pressed. Why not make the "toggle" checkbox available for this option? Key-pressed gyroscope shutdowns can be implemented using shift configurations, but this is more complicated and a waste of shift configurations.

And secondly, I am depressed by the fact that on the joy-con controller it is impossible to change slot configurations using hot keys.

I am closely following the development of the program and hope that these proposals will be implemented.

Hey there! Yes, you can map Gyro inside your Shift only, and so it will be activated when this Shift is active. If you want it for aim, seems it should be a trigger. Also, you can add any other mappings that are required for aiming in the same Shift, so you won't waste this one

Slot hotkeys are available for Joy-Cons too. You can set different hotkeys for each part or the one for the group if you use them together. Please go to Preferences -> Slots tab to set the ones you need. Just ensure that the hotkeys are set for separated or grouped controllers, it may be the reason why something is not ok at the moment.

Comment

1. I just want a button that turns off the gyroscope while it is pressed. Without using shift configurations.
      2. Have you tested the hotkeys for changing the slot configurations for joy-cons? They work great on my DS4 controller. But for joy-cons they don't work. And I set up hotkeys for both controller.

Comment

Hello,

1. Mmm. In this case, try to remap the Toggle Gyro On/Off command twice to both Start and Release activators.

2. What combination do you use to change slots? Do you use grip or separate joy-cons?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

1. Assigning a gyroscope shutdown to a key press and release is a working solution. But it doesn't always work. For example, I cannot assign gyroscope off to left stick deflection. Excuse me for my strange desires.
          2. I am using split joy-cons. And trying to use the following button combination. I tried other combinations though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	key.png
Views:	257
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	221115

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your reply.

1. Correct, there is no option to use activator fro sticks. But we have some ideas on how to implement it for stick as well.

2. You right. It's a bug. Thank you for let us know it will be fixed next minor update. (during the September, according out plans).
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 5.5.1, and it includes the fix for Slot hotkeys for grouped Joy-Cons. You are welcome to try it.​ The full list of changes is here.

Comment

Working...
              X