Ultimate anti-recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate anti-recoil

Hello everyone, so far REWASD is great, however it lacks anti-recoil features. The issue is, with shooter games, that every gun have different recoil pattern. It would be nice if you could switch combo depending on which gun you have equipped. Here is how it could work:

Link an image to a combo, then if you find that image on screen then use that combo while holding aim and shooting.

This way, you could have custom anti-recoil for every single guns and on top of that, switch guns and still have perfect anti-recoil.

The reason this could work for most FPS games is because they almost all have an icon showing which gun you have equiped.

I tried to use a third party software to acomplish this but the problem is REWASD locks your keyboard when map are active. Lets say i mapped "triangle" to "E" on my keyboard and am able to press "E" from my keyboard, mouse extra button and a gamepad. When Mapping is active, only the "E" from my keyboard will do an action in game. If i press "E" from my mouse,keypad it will perform no action.

Is there any way to de-activate this?

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the recoil patterns, we will take it into the account. Agree, that the recoils setting for different weapons are different. But I also think that it's more individual settings, a player customizes recoil on his way. You may use the relative stick deflection to compensate weapons blowback, save adjustments in the config for each type of weapon, change in the game using shifts, for example.

Anyway, I got your idea, thank you.

As for the issue, reWASD remaps your keyboard to a controller. So, the thing you're trying to do is:

- reWASD - keyboard to controller
    - other software - remapped by reWASD keyboard to a controller - > keyboard.

What am I missing? Isn't easier to use oreWASD only?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

thanks for you reply. The problem with shifts is there only 4 (as far as i know). most games have 10-15+ different weapons. you also have to switch manually your anti-recoil if you switch weapon. (example switching from smg to a pistol). its impossible to make a anti-recoil pattern that will work for all weapons.

for your second point, the other program doesnt emulate anything, it reads and simulate keyboard inputs. Lets say i remapped left mouse click to shoot, and ''D'' as right stick down it would go like this:

function anti-recoil;
      begin

while IsKeydown(mouse_left) do
      presskey(Vk_D);
      wait(50);
      presskey(vk_D);

end

The program is a pixel bot basically. You can have it search for images/colors and do actions with mouse/keyboard. The idea would be to make different function for every weapon and call them depending on the weapon you have equipped.

It should be possible for REWASD not to lock the keyboard when you remap. A while ago i used a program called PS4Macro from komefai which basically did the same thing as REWASD (but much simpler). When you used keyboard to emulate controller I was able to use my other program to send keyboard input and perform actions in game and use my physical keyboard at the same time.

Seems to me like it has something to do with device groups. When you use a group, everything that is not in that group doesn't work when mapping is active.
      Last edited by ogustuce; 26.08.2020, 14:01.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your reply.

You're right shifts are 4 different layouts per slot to set. Plus you may use Slots. Each of the slots has 4 shifts plus single press, double press, a triple press of each of shift of each of slots where you can also set combos. Actually it's pretty enough layouts for weapons and not each of then has to have shooting precisely.

I don't think it's going to work as when you set the D as a right stick (as an example) the D keyboard input unmaps (muted). This is the thing. Sorry, I'm not familiar with this app to tell you more.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I tried to not mute (unmap) the assigned mapping in REWASD and it made no difference. Unless you are talking about a deeper feature that will always mute whatever button you remap. Do you know anyone who would know more? maybe i can pm them

Comment

Hello,

Sorry, reWASD doesn't have any 3rd party software integration, so, can't tell you more. Perhaps, forum members could share their experience.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X