Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wished the Stick Deadzone feature was clearer about being part of a premium addon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wished the Stick Deadzone feature was clearer about being part of a premium addon.

I didn't realize that for Nintendo Switch controllers, you had to check "Affect Gamepad behavior for games" to enable the deadzone functionality in games. I spent a couple hours figuring it out and shelled out $9 more for something I didn't realize I needed until later because I'm stupid.

the $9 stings but at least I'm glad it works now. It fixed the drift that my Switch Pro controller has so I don't have to pray every non-Steam game has a deadzone setting.

There is a hint on Affect Gamepad behavior for games but probably we should add the same for a slider. Thank you for the feedback!

Am I right, you have already bought this feature and it works good for you?

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I noticed the question mark hover hint way too late. I think what confused me was that the stick slider (low, med, high) was available and the affect gamepad checkbox was grayed out.

Yes I did purchase the feature for $9 after the initial $6 license purchase, bringing my total spent to $15. It works very well.

Comment

The sliders are available because you can change the shape of zones for the zone mappings with basic license + if you are have any mappings on the stick (like mouse or WASD), the deadzone is also working for the basic license. In your case, you are changing the native stick behavior, and here is where the feature is required.

I really hope that it will be the last misunderstanding with reWASD and happy to know that it works well :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
        X