Ability to select center of Switch Pro Controller Analog Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to select center of Switch Pro Controller Analog Sticks

My Switch Pro Controller analog sticks are not aligned properly. No matter how much I calibrate them in windows 10, the right sticks center point is slightly higher right than it should be. By increasing the deadzones, I can avoid stick drifting. But turning left in a game is always faster than turning right. If I'm running a game through Steam, this problem doesnt happen because Steam has its own built in calibration program. If we can select the center point of the analog sticks in REWASD, it would resolve this problem completely.

Hello,

Concerning the calibration, reWASD doesn't have its own, so some other software are required to proceed with re-calibration. As you mentioned Steam has one, it better to re-calibrate it again. We plan to add it in one of the future versions.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I'm sure making a calibration system is pretty difficult. Even Windows 10 struggles with it on my controller. Thats why I said, being able to choose our own center point on the analog stick would theoretically be much easier to implement in REWASD.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your suggestion. Will try to do our best.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X