Clear All function for Keyboards, Mice, and Gamepads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear All function for Keyboards, Mice, and Gamepads

I don't know if this was a design choice, but each new profile I create includes a Gamepad config with all the bindings from the Desktop profile you guys provided. Because of this, I'd have to clear each binding one by one, or create a new config and delete the first one as a workaround. There is currently no way to easily clear all the bindings in one go and I do need this for the gamepad especially when using the Magic Wand does no clear out the entire Gamepad config when mapping a virtual gamepad.

I would like this as a function for keyboards and mice as well.

Hey there!

This is not how it was designed, and frankly speaking, I can't even understand how you get the mappings from Desktop config added to the new one Maybe you are cloning the config instead of creating it? Also, we do not add Desktop config to our app by default during a few latest releases, so I would suggest you to start from checking the updates. The up-to-date reWASD version is 5.5.1. You can check the updates from Preferences (the gear icon at the bottom right), General tab.

In the meantime, hear is how a new config looks like. No phantom mapping included: https://recordit.co/5tcctasGn6
    I would be grateful if you could show you actions, so we will resolve this mystery together.

Comment

You actually solved this mystery. I completely forgot I cloned the Desktop profile a while back for my other profiles but had all the Gamepad bindings intact.

That said, this would be a scenario where I would like a Clear All function and not clear each binding one by one.

Comment

Great, now I can sleep calm

We will consider your suggestion and will add it to our to-do list. But I won't promise you any fast implementations, we have too much things to do

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Your'welcome.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X