xbox controllers always on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox controllers always on

Please add a way to keep xbox controllers always on, there is got to be a way to avoid the 15 minutes autoshutdown when not in use, I have old and broken controllers grouped to vibrate in sync to make force feedback stronger in games.

Here is the option which may help.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	222199

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      Here is the option which may help.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	222199
      That is even worst because it causes my old dualshock 4 turns off too, I prefer to leave that option unchecked because it has no effect on xbox controllers but it turns off my otherwise always on ds4 off. Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback.

Please note, that due to hardware restrictions and the controller has to be switched off due to battery saving when it's not used.

For Xbox controllers, the xbixgip (Xbox Game Input Protocol Driver) turns the controller off forcibly while the controller is idle. No ways to controls that, at least in the current reWASD version.

Usually, it's around 15 min. Xbox, DS4 controllers have such hardware parameter and switches off no matter whether this option checked or not.

This option works with devices that do not switch off automatically.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,

Please note, that due to hardware restrictions and the controller has to be switched off due to battery saving when it's not used.

For Xbox controllers, the xbixgip (Xbox Game Input Protocol Driver) turns the controller off forcibly while the controller is idle. No ways to controls that, at least in the current reWASD version.

Usually, it's around 15 min. Xbox, DS4 controllers have such hardware parameter and switches off no matter whether this option checked or not.

This option works with devices that do not switch off automatically.
          That is really sad, I hope you will find a way soon, thanks.

Comment

Hi there,

It's required serious driver changing, but we will try our best.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X