Support for Mouse Tilt Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Mouse Tilt Wheel

Hello, I wanted to ask if it is in the plans to incorporate support for Mouse with Tilt Wheel (Horizontal Scroll). Like Logitech G502.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have plans to add a horizontal scroll, but someday, no ETA at the moment. May I ask about your cases or remapping? How would you use it?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I use the Wheel Tilt left/right to Lean on the corners on Shooters games, like Rainbow Six Siege. And also other functions on softwares like illustrator or Unity.

Thanks =)

Comment

Hey there!

Need a bit more details, sorry

Which things do you want to map to the wheel? At the moment, we support only digital mappings for the scroll wheels (buttons, keys). Will it be enough or do you want to use a mouse-to-scroll or stick-to-scroll mappings (the analog ones)?

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have plans to add a horizontal scroll, but someday, no ETA at the moment. May I ask about your cases or remapping? How would you use it?
          Any ETA on this?

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hey there!

Need a bit more details, sorry

Which things do you want to map to the wheel? At the moment, we support only digital mappings for the scroll wheels (buttons, keys). Will it be enough or do you want to use a mouse-to-scroll or stick-to-scroll mappings (the analog ones)?
          Digital would be fine. I want to use it to map to something like an inventory item.

Thanks.

Comment

We do not have the ability to map something to the horizontal stick of your physical mouse yet. It is in our to-do list, but I can't tell you the exact release date, sorry.

Comment

Originally Posted by richardboegli View Post

Digital would be fine. I want to use it to map to something like an inventory item.

Thanks.
              Just in case you want to map something to a horizontal scroll on your physical mouse: if you have native software for your mouse, try the steps from here.

Comment

Hey, I wanted to second this suggestion. I'm using reWASD to replace X-Mouse Button Control (amongst other software), which has keybinds for "Tilt Wheel Left" and "Tilt Wheel Right". I'll paste a screenshot below.

I've been using the keybinding on my Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse for a few years now. I map ESC to these actions in order to close the current open interface in a particular game. Would love to see this feature in reWASD as well - it's a great way to get 2 extra quick buttons out of a standard 5-button mouse!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	204
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	233455

Comment

Originally Posted by dolphinspired View Post
                  Hey, I wanted to second this suggestion. I'm using reWASD to replace X-Mouse Button Control (amongst other software), which has keybinds for "Tilt Wheel Left" and "Tilt Wheel Right"....
                  Thank you for the suggestion. Though the situation is still the same - no ETA for this feature at the moment due to low priority.

Comment

Working...
                  X